Reviews for Sign of a Seer
short is livable with *grin*
thanks for sharing
Linds
Xena chapter 6 . 4/8/2004
I really like the beginning of the chapter, it sets the mood very appropriately. I love your description of how Aragorn discovered there was a slight problem, and then Pippin's little spell. It's quite frightening to imagine him rambling in an odd voice, I like that. I'm sure Aragorn was extremely shocked to hear Pippin say what he did. I'm wondering if Aragorn will mention it to any of the hobbits, or if he'll ponder silently about it. I just loved this chapter, I'm very excited for more!
TheFireV chapter 6 . 4/8/2004
YAY! *dances* update! update! w00t! perfect... as always. The shortness is ok... as long as its updated. Pirates of the Carribean is a VERY good movie. Luf it. But since there's only one its hard to stay addicted to it for long. LOTR will NEVER fail. *insane laughter*
anon chapter 6 . 4/8/2004
Yet another good chapter. The interaction with
Strider and Pip's visions was really good. This whole chapter was written very well. I love all of the detail you put into this story. Update soon!
zimo chapter 6 . 4/8/2004
aww. ace. need i say any more?
Hai Took chapter 6 . 4/8/2004
Aragorn sure got an ear full! That didn't take long for Aragorn to be get some idea of what is going on with Pippin! I'm guessing that is only the beginning ;) Looking forward to more, thank you!
Kriss Kay chapter 6 . 4/8/2004
oh! cliffhanger! update soon!
Jenni chapter 6 . 4/8/2004
this is getting really interesting.
can't wait til you update...
IceEmber chapter 6 . 4/8/2004
Eesh! Pip can get pretty freaky when he goes all seer on you _ i guess gandalf will have to tell Aragorn bout Pip now. Update soon plz!
~*Ice Ember*~
pipinheart chapter 6 . 4/7/2004
Very good, I enjoyed it very much. I especially liked the part with pippin and aragorn.
The burden of what he is, it was very well written.
Shadowed Flames chapter 5 . 4/4/2004
Oh! that was really good! HEHEHEHE
whispers-gone chapter 5 . 4/4/2004
this story is very good plz update soon i wanna read more.
LinZE chapter 5 . 4/4/2004
love it - post again soon please
Linds
Kriss Kay chapter 5 . 4/4/2004
WAHH! MY WIDDLE PIP! this is a GREAT story! :) update soon!
LadyBush chapter 3 . 4/3/2004
Merry and Frodo and Pippin hug!
The bit about the hands was fantastic- honestly, you have the most fantastic imagination, far better than mine. This is one of the best stories I've read.
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »