Reviews for Sign of a Seer
zimo chapter 5 . 4/1/2004
ace! (yep, i'm not gonna find anoyther descriptive-y-word to use) really really ace. :)
Unhobbity Hobbit chapter 4 . 3/28/2004
If he reacted like that to one rider, what's he going to be like at Bree? Or even Weathertop? Will his 'gift' actually come in handy at one point? Say in the Prancing pony they see Aragorn and Pippin knows who it is (Random example)?
Well, I trust you are going through the Old Forest because that should be fun too. Keep writing!
Maikafuiniel Too Lazy To Log In chapter 4 . 3/27/2004
Very good story! I'm loving it!
My poor Pippin! I love that bit where he's all, "They're not gone!" and oil on the wind and what not. Very well explained. Very dark.
:D Anyway, continue quick, hai?
Kriss Kay chapter 4 . 3/27/2004
cool story! this is a rare one, so im happy. please write more! :)
Kriss Kay
roz chapter 4 . 3/27/2004
aw! ace, ace, ace!
Hai Took chapter 4 . 3/27/2004
I liked the way you described Pippin's soul thread. That seemed a very Pippin way for it to me ;) I'm glad you are writing these particular elves, I always wanted more about them when reading the books! Looking forward to more, thank you!
space-sailor chapter 4 . 3/27/2004
Awsome story! I like how you have Pippin as a seer, and how he goes into the trances and stuff. Update soon!
IceEmber chapter 4 . 3/27/2004
Yay, I like this part in the book (especially when Frodo wakes up and Pippin says, "We saved some for you, I wasn't going to but Sam made me." or something like that _) Update soon plz!
*Ice Ember*
pipinheart chapter 4 . 3/27/2004
Really good, I really liked that the elves were in the story that was a good touch.
The part wher he looked into his soul was good as well.
Combinations chapter 4 . 3/27/2004
Poor Pippin! ;_; Poor, poor Pippin! He needs a hug!
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next update :D
Jenni chapter 4 . 3/27/2004
great chapter.
you are an excellent writer.
can't wait for the next chapter...
anon chapter 4 . 3/27/2004
This was very good. I love all of the detail that you put into this story! This was a great chapter!
Update soon! Cant wait to see what happens next!
shirebound chapter 4 . 3/27/2004
This continues to be a fascinating and most creative story. I'm curious to see how it develops!
Xena chapter 4 . 3/27/2004
I loved this chapter! I like how you change Pippin's reactions to things, it makes the story even more interesting. You had great imagery, I could clearly imagine everything. You also blended book dialogue with your own so well, I can't tell the difference! I'm glad that Gildor was able to soothe Pippin into a nice sleep. I really liked the last part, with Gildor touching Pippin's soul and what it was like, very vivid descriptions! I also like the words he spoke to Pippin, and his thoughts after, it seemed a perfect end to this chapter. Thank you for this, I'm so anxious for more!
Hai Took chapter 3 . 3/24/2004
Wow, what a strange idea about Pippin! There are so many things that can be done with something likek this! It was pretty freaky the way you wrote this last "vision" or whatever it is it, with Pippin being taken over by another persona and all! Looking forward to more! thank you!
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »