Reviews for Sign of a Seer
Olivia Sutton chapter 2 . 3/18/2004
Oh neat! What a fascinating concept! I can't wait to read more. And by the bye, your characterizations of Merry, Pippin and Gandalf and really good.
Keep up the good work, please.
-Olivia
Xena chapter 2 . 3/18/2004
Yay, another chapter! I enjoyed Frodo and Merry, and seeing Merry be the strong cousin for Frodo. It's interesting to learn that Pippin has had this vision before, and I liked the flashback, good way to present it. I feel sorry for Pippin, it would be terrifying to have those visions! I also find it interesting that he gets tired after having one, and they're getting worse. I love this story, I'm excited for the next chapter already!
r-z chapter 2 . 3/18/2004
woo (again)! still ace! continue!
Shadowed Flames chapter 2 . 3/18/2004
Good good
pipinheart chapter 2 . 3/17/2004
Really, loved it! Wished it was longer though. Pip a seer I really like the idea it is so full of possibilities.
I want to hear more,please continue.
Update soon...
anon chapter 2 . 3/17/2004
Aw! This was great! Poor Frodo! And poor poor Pippin! This was wonderful! I can't wait for the next update! Please update soon! Again, c'est tres bien!
shirebound chapter 2 . 3/17/2004
Fascinating story, and there's so many directions you could go with it (stay in the present or leap to future events). Merry certainly is an anchor of the family, isn't he?
Blackcat46 chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Wow,you put a lot of detail into this chapter,I got goosbumps! Really well written!
WRITE MORE!
Fvor chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
A SEER? What is this, HARRY POTTER?
Combinations chapter 2 . 3/17/2004
YAY! I'm so glad that I put you on my author's list
Oh, and very, very good questions Merry! We shall wait for the answers... Hopefully not for long though :D
r-z chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
woo! ace! continue now! :)
Combinations chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
This is great so far! I really enjoyed reading it, and the concept is very thought out and a good idea! Just try to explain a little bit more in a few places. Other then that, very well written! And the whole sign idea is very cool :D Please updated soon!
~Shika~
PS. Added you to my favorite stories list & my author alert list, so update soon :P
the-ringspell chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
I LOVE IT!
PLEASE UPDATE
Unhobbity Hobbit chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
What a nasty thing for a young hobbit to see! First you're at a huge party, just washing up and the next thing you know you're watching a battle in which uncountable numbers of elves men and orcs died. Poor little Pippin.
I do love this idea and I can tell that there are going to be quite a few horrible things for Pippin to see. I'm already looking forward to the next chapter!
pipinheart chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Please do continue it is good.I enjoyed it very much.
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »