Reviews for Integra's Spelling Lesson
maryssa321 chapter 2 . 5/16/2006
update update!

oh pls, alucard has been acting too cool, so pls have her scare the shit outta him when she gets some random hot guy to lose her virginity to, or atleast to scare the crap outta him. PLS!
sephirothleo1 chapter 2 . 12/23/2004
i loved it!
Kou Haruko chapter 2 . 8/1/2004

His amazing restraint is so darn admirable! whatta honorable dude he is! even though he's dead and an "evil" vampire LOL

XD i'm soo glad alucard didnt give into his lust when integral was under a spell

*crosses fingers for updates* i hope for a happy ending for this fic! AxI forever!
DarkJamAB chapter 2 . 5/23/2004
Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God! I want to know more!
TeaRoses chapter 2 . 3/25/2004
Wow, I really enjoyed that... very sensual. It's so hard to find good AxI fics. The ending was so intense and the idea was great... magic in the Hellsing world has so many unexplored possibilities.
Thess chapter 2 . 3/18/2004
Okay, I must admit the title and the summary first threw me off, but ended up to be rather good.
I can still can't see Integral treating so bad to Seras (because I am mostly manga-oriented where Integral treats her almost like a sister-friend), but I suppose her anime self is a lot more unpleasant.
Alucard seems to be IC, he would prefer her to *really* accept. Where's the fun otherwise? Integral is not so OOC either, the shot was out of place, though. He saved her, Integral would not enforce her control by bullets (unless he disobeys an important order or really becomes a menace), that would show weakness. Besides, he rather enjoys being shot in my opinion, she's smarter than that ;)
Either way, enjoyable pairing oriented ship. One of the few decent stuff I have read in this section lately.
teteiforever2002 chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Hi, that was really good! I liked it that Alucard didnt jump Integra as she offered herself to him. Itßs better this way. Hopefully youre going to continue this fanfic!
Drachen chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Very nice job. You really managed to keep everyone in character, which is tough to do with Hellsing (especially Alucard and Integra). Since we never found out who hired ol' Spelly McDeadsalot, is there going to be a sequal or continuation? I, for one, would look forward to it. Keep on truckin'! -Drachen
hexAdecimal chapter 2 . 3/16/2004
DUDE! that storry Rocked, I loved it! well writen and so in character.
Jan. McNeville chapter 2 . 3/15/2004
A pun, indeed. Poor exploited witch/magician. There should be unions to deal with that. Naughty, mischievous, dishy Alucard. And again, purr. What a wonderfully well-written story this is!
antychan chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Ohh, I liked that. Yummy fantasies and very-well written. Lots of nice Can't!Bear!To!Lose!Control!Integra angst. Write more AxI? _