Reviews for Aftermath: A Story of Blended Clichés’
After Ranma and Nodoka come back down suddenly all the double quotation marks ("") are gone. I stopped reading not that much later simply because it was too difficult/bland to read the text while guessing what exactly is said and what is thought or described. It was especially jarring because you did use them earlier. Sorry it feels as if you did not put much effort in the story if you did not even catch that rather obvious and frequent mistake.
the Story is good but you take killing someone to light. when someone heres that they will avoid that person at all cost even if you killed a murder. protecting yourselves or a rapist. now hip was not as bad as a rapist. now reason for people to talk to her/him for killing someone if its A) small community and everybody knows everybody. B) already know the people C) they are dont have common sense in that place ex 1) you were born in a war zone use to death from that place D) they can sympise with you
End.User chapter 1 . 6/1
Consistent use of quotation marks, formatting, and proper use of they're their and there. This fic could really use these.
GeorgeTobor chapter 33 . 4/20
EXCEEDS EPIC.
Tibricel Tibby chapter 1 . 3/27
Loved this story and how it all in folded. Thanks for writing it.
reality deviant chapter 33 . 1/21
this is quite the fic.
though i found only the tenchi part captivating-its due to personal tastes rather than any fault of yours.
said part was really good, right until the ending- again, due to my tastes.
WTF chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
What the fuck is this garbage?!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/13/2014
Megumi...kinda sounds like the character from Cheeky Angle.

And, was that a cameo by Hikaru from Rayearth?
spicarus chapter 19 . 4/13/2014
I appreciated the reference to Kolchak: The Night Stalker. I loved that show, the 1974 version not the more modern remake.
Crazybuu chapter 33 . 4/7/2014
managed to read this through when i was less sleep deprived. Pretty good over all.
Crazybuu chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Sorry to say I probably wont be reading this. This chapter alone needs to be edited badly. Don't want a headache when I read to enjoy things after all.
Cemalidor chapter 33 . 1/31/2014
Wow, just wow, the ending just takes the icing. :D And your blend of Clichès is quite tasteful.
Cemalidor chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
Only fitting comment i can think of is "pot meets kettle". :)
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
Setsuna, that BITCH! Ok I get it the greater good and all, I GUESS it's sort justified.. but still, BITCH!

And Ranma considering prostituting herself out.. man. There probably is a Dark! Fic like that out somewhere, where Ranma is forced to do something like that out of desperation.. grim stuff..

Nice chapter.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/29/2013
when Ranma & Rei are nose to nose giving raspberries Hakura should have come in and said "Well, that's one way to french kiss" then have Michru say "Let's show them how it's really done"