Reviews for Aftermath: A Story of Blended Clichés’
Megumi...kinda sounds like the character from Cheeky Angle.

And, was that a cameo by Hikaru from Rayearth?
spicarus chapter 19 . 4/13
I appreciated the reference to Kolchak: The Night Stalker. I loved that show, the 1974 version not the more modern remake.
Crazybuu chapter 33 . 4/7
managed to read this through when i was less sleep deprived. Pretty good over all.
Crazybuu chapter 1 . 2/18
Sorry to say I probably wont be reading this. This chapter alone needs to be edited badly. Don't want a headache when I read to enjoy things after all.
Cemalidor chapter 33 . 1/31
Wow, just wow, the ending just takes the icing. :D And your blend of Clichès is quite tasteful.
Cemalidor chapter 12 . 1/24
Only fitting comment i can think of is "pot meets kettle". :)
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 1/18
Setsuna, that BITCH! Ok I get it the greater good and all, I GUESS it's sort justified.. but still, BITCH!

And Ranma considering prostituting herself out.. man. There probably is a Dark! Fic like that out somewhere, where Ranma is forced to do something like that out of desperation.. grim stuff..

Nice chapter.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/29/2013
when Ranma & Rei are nose to nose giving raspberries Hakura should have come in and said "Well, that's one way to french kiss" then have Michru say "Let's show them how it's really done"
Sithking Zero chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Uh... there are no quotation marks. Like, at all. This thing is almost unreadable.
buterflypuss chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
Minako does not go to the same school as Usagi, Makoto, and Ami, nor does she go to the same school as Rei, Makoto, no matter how long you go into the anime version always wears her last school uniform, which is an ankle length green skirt with a white blouse and a green bow, in my opinion it is an ugly green too
shugokage chapter 33 . 9/29/2013
Wow amazing and incredible story great job!
Chat Kills chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Seriously what the hell, where are the quotation marks?
Chat Kills chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
halfway through, the quotes just magically vanish...
Ibskib chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Why didn't Sayuri wonder or question them as to why they kept refering to Ranma as 'her'?
Marty chapter 33 . 5/20/2013
Thank You (HEART FELT)!

Yes you do need to clean it up, read it as you edit and you will find more mistakes than using find and replace.

All in all a GREAT YARN...