Reviews for Aftermath: A Story of Blended Clichés’
Reymen chapter 17 . 9/6
Ranma should put out a add on internet that Sailor Sun searching science experiment to power. Or something like that. If you have the power of the galaxy and manage to get all high shools on the planet to work on how to use it.
Clean earth and jump forward with society how many years?
Ranma should be able to create matter consider how much power she have. So the only thing he need is guidance. Then we solve his builder problem.
Reymen chapter 11 . 9/6
I am surprised that they did not mentally dissect her and create some kind of slave without the possibility of thinking something else then ordered by the queen.
Reymen chapter 9 . 9/6
Good that you are not trying to make it easy on Ranma consider how much mind fuck he have been exposed to.
I dislike every story that have a mental plane and solve all mental problem by physically doing something on the "mental plane" and magically solve it.
Reymen chapter 3 . 9/6
Question do you know of any SM story where the character utterly loathes their previously life and deny it completely?
I have one story about SMNanoha crossover where Nanoha dislike her previously life as the Moon princess. But nothing more then that.
After Ranma and Nodoka come back down suddenly all the double quotation marks ("") are gone. I stopped reading not that much later simply because it was too difficult/bland to read the text while guessing what exactly is said and what is thought or described. It was especially jarring because you did use them earlier. Sorry it feels as if you did not put much effort in the story if you did not even catch that rather obvious and frequent mistake.
the Story is good but you take killing someone to light. when someone heres that they will avoid that person at all cost even if you killed a murder. protecting yourselves or a rapist. now hip was not as bad as a rapist. now reason for people to talk to her/him for killing someone if its A) small community and everybody knows everybody. B) already know the people C) they are dont have common sense in that place ex 1) you were born in a war zone use to death from that place D) they can sympise with you
End.User chapter 1 . 6/1
Consistent use of quotation marks, formatting, and proper use of they're their and there. This fic could really use these.
GeorgeTobor chapter 33 . 4/20
Tibricel Tibby chapter 1 . 3/27
Loved this story and how it all in folded. Thanks for writing it.
reality deviant chapter 33 . 1/21
this is quite the fic.
though i found only the tenchi part captivating-its due to personal tastes rather than any fault of yours.
said part was really good, right until the ending- again, due to my tastes.
WTF chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
What the fuck is this garbage?!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/13/2014
Megumi...kinda sounds like the character from Cheeky Angle.

And, was that a cameo by Hikaru from Rayearth?
spicarus chapter 19 . 4/13/2014
I appreciated the reference to Kolchak: The Night Stalker. I loved that show, the 1974 version not the more modern remake.
Crazybuu chapter 33 . 4/7/2014
managed to read this through when i was less sleep deprived. Pretty good over all.
Crazybuu chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Sorry to say I probably wont be reading this. This chapter alone needs to be edited badly. Don't want a headache when I read to enjoy things after all.