Reviews for Aftermath: A Story of Blended Clichés’
Xeronoia chapter 24 . 10/10/2006
nice.
Xeronoia chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
awesome!
Delusional Fishies chapter 10 . 8/7/2006
Wow. This is deeper than probably all of the other ran mama fics I've read.
Gundum M chapter 33 . 7/19/2006
i enjoy your fic. It was well written. Better then most ranma gets stuck in female form/ or becomes a senshi fics. Bit or a read though. I had to break it up into bite size chunkcs.
Tuisto chapter 33 . 6/20/2006
This is, in my opinion, the BEST Ranma fussion crossover (with any series) I've found to date. It's simply remarkable how well the cross of "Sailor Moon", "Ah! Megami-Sama", and "Tenchi Muyo!" were so well blended to the "Ranma1/2" universe!

It's even more remarkable, to see a drama, comedy, romance, mystery, action, psychological introspective, dark, light, story plot idea like this! It really has all aspects for a excellent story covered. And the style of writing! Superb how it flows, with dialogue, narative, descriptive, and thoughts all so cohesively! Furthermore, It's great how there were no things left hanging, all questions raised and other strings of the story were all well tied up in the end. And what a sweat end/~"beginning"~ it was too! Lastly, I'd like to applaud the author personally for his/her factual research, they put into this, concerning rituals and specific places etc. Thoroughly commendable work.

AAA story. Considering sheer size, this takes some time to read, but HIGHLY recommended for Ranma, SailorMoon, Ah!M-S, and Tenchi fans, alike.

Thanks a bunch.
KagirinaiNoTama chapter 33 . 5/14/2006
just wondering...I was thinking after having read this for the third time over, would you be interested in someone proofreading for you and then sending the file in an email or something? Get back to me sometime, or send me a message online...I use yahoo and aim mostly, but sometimes msn also. I have clowgaurdianyue_tsukishiroyukito and my aim name is JupitaaDestiny, which is a LONG story. _

Hope to talk to you soon!
ecchansama chapter 33 . 4/21/2006
This fanfic keeps a unusually high standrad throughout the chapters. It has more feeling than you can shake a dozen other fanfics at. ;)

Sadly I feel like this all falls in the end, it really feels like the name is made good for in some way. / Perhaps it's the kinda anticlimatic ending, perhaps it's the whole "being the universe"-thingy. For some reason the end doesn't appeal me as much as the rest of the story does.
Zero of the Black Knights chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
yah should write s sequal I read it all the reread this ending at the start. Have ryoga show up on jurai it would be fricken hilarious. Would their child be a girl and be the jr senshi that will take ur motha's job.
KaeKei chapter 33 . 3/14/2006
Heh, wow. This is a pretty amazing story if ya ask me... I mean, I have NEVER, EVER, read a Sailor Moon crossover before... nor do I really plan to make it a habit... well, actualy, I normaly avoid crossovers like a plauge...

It was well writen as it moved on, though in the early chapters I did notice some mistakes, but nothing that actual harmed the story, and besides, with how the story moves, errors just seem to fade out... heh.

I think I spent most of the past 3 days reading this, which made me greatfull for the fact that I was able to read it all on a PSP and not have to sit infront of a large screen forever... heh, I dont think I could go back to reading on a computer after seeing how easy it is to read that way... but anyway, thats besides the point. All I really have to say is that this is a wonderful story, which really gave me a different outlook on crossovers... I might just decide to read a few other stories, now that I know that reading on isnt gonna kill me, heh... I'm sure I'll be reading this again in a few months, like I do most of the great stories I read, well, untill then, heh... good luck with your other stuff.
823 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »