Reviews for Aftermath: A Story of Blended Clichés’
Grizzmon chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
Well, the sailor that can destroy the Galaxy is back..
Grizzmon chapter 9 . 4/3/2013
Eeyup, Ranma is insane!
Grizzmon chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
Listen to the male Ranma!
Grizzmon chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
She killed Happosai... damn
Grizzmon chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Poor little Ranma...
Grizzmon chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Well, poor little Ranma is being brainwashed into liking dancing..
Grizzmon chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Well Pluto, you are pure evil..
Clare chapter 33 . 3/31/2013
The power was mind boggling trying to think about it. Well, whatever.

Anyways, I had fun reading it. I think the beginning was the best, but it usually always is when dealing with universe shattering powers ;D

Thanks for writing everything! Now if only the default chapter was rewritten...*mumble mumble*
Clare chapter 30 . 3/31/2013
Gah, I hate it when the protagonists fight a war with the wrong people because of misunderstandings and assumptions. I hope it's not too drawn out :c
Clare chapter 27 . 3/31/2013
Ranma is acting too differently. She previously beat herself up for not listening to the alarms that went off in her head. Now she isn't even bothering with them? All these strange things are happening, and the only thing she does is ask whats going on just before leaving?

1. Grandfather has a distortion field
2. Little kid is creepy and eyeing her like an experiment
3. Weird ki patterns
4. Clear weather, pouring, clear weather just like that
5. Falling fish
6. Others don't want Mihoshi saying something. Ranma finds out what she says, and doesn't bother thinking much about it

It just seems strange for somebody who promised to never ignore her alarms again to decide they don't matter. The afraid of power thing makes sense, but that also seems a bit overplayed.

Ah well.
Clare chapter 22 . 3/31/2013
What! Nobody got Megumi? For shame :c

Still great!
Clare chapter 19 . 3/31/2013
It was a nice side story. I was a bit hesitant on reading it at the start, but decided to go along with it. It's nice how he finds out Ranma is a senshi, yet doesn't say anything about it :P

Personally, I'm hoping for another meeting between the two where Kitsune tells Ranma he knows who she is. It'd be interesting.
Clare chapter 17 . 3/31/2013
The grammar has been great for the past few chapters, and this one had quotations throughout the entire thing! HOORAY!

I love how you're showing on terrifying that much power is, and the cons to it. Destroying a planet in day dreams is all fine and dandy, but when you actually have that much power, it'd be far more realistic to be afraid of it. The guilty over the people dying may have been a bit overplayed, but I suppose Ranma has been through a lot of stress.

It's going good so far, although I actually expected Kasumi to tell Ranma about sex. This is suppose to be a blend of cliches :P
823 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »