Reviews for Aftermath: A Story of Blended Clichés’
Grizzmon chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Well, poor little Ranma is being brainwashed into liking dancing..
Grizzmon chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Well Pluto, you are pure evil..
Clare chapter 33 . 3/31/2013
The power was mind boggling trying to think about it. Well, whatever.

Anyways, I had fun reading it. I think the beginning was the best, but it usually always is when dealing with universe shattering powers ;D

Thanks for writing everything! Now if only the default chapter was rewritten...*mumble mumble*
Clare chapter 30 . 3/31/2013
Gah, I hate it when the protagonists fight a war with the wrong people because of misunderstandings and assumptions. I hope it's not too drawn out :c
Clare chapter 27 . 3/31/2013
Ranma is acting too differently. She previously beat herself up for not listening to the alarms that went off in her head. Now she isn't even bothering with them? All these strange things are happening, and the only thing she does is ask whats going on just before leaving?

1. Grandfather has a distortion field
2. Little kid is creepy and eyeing her like an experiment
3. Weird ki patterns
4. Clear weather, pouring, clear weather just like that
5. Falling fish
6. Others don't want Mihoshi saying something. Ranma finds out what she says, and doesn't bother thinking much about it

It just seems strange for somebody who promised to never ignore her alarms again to decide they don't matter. The afraid of power thing makes sense, but that also seems a bit overplayed.

Ah well.
Clare chapter 22 . 3/31/2013
What! Nobody got Megumi? For shame :c

Still great!
Clare chapter 19 . 3/31/2013
It was a nice side story. I was a bit hesitant on reading it at the start, but decided to go along with it. It's nice how he finds out Ranma is a senshi, yet doesn't say anything about it :P

Personally, I'm hoping for another meeting between the two where Kitsune tells Ranma he knows who she is. It'd be interesting.
Clare chapter 17 . 3/31/2013
The grammar has been great for the past few chapters, and this one had quotations throughout the entire thing! HOORAY!

I love how you're showing on terrifying that much power is, and the cons to it. Destroying a planet in day dreams is all fine and dandy, but when you actually have that much power, it'd be far more realistic to be afraid of it. The guilty over the people dying may have been a bit overplayed, but I suppose Ranma has been through a lot of stress.

It's going good so far, although I actually expected Kasumi to tell Ranma about sex. This is suppose to be a blend of cliches :P
Clare chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Quotations! Yes! It's only a few, but YES!
Clare chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Seems strange that Ranma would decide to live in the streets. You would think spending most of his life camping would give him some survival skills.

The lack of quotations are rather annoying. Hopefully in the future chapters it'll be fixed xD
Zhor chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Interesting at first, but chapter 7 veered off dumbly. The reasoning of Happosai and his group didn't make much sense and in context of your story, it makes no sense for Ranma to randomly tell the senshi the life story and act like any of that at all. Need to keep the development of our protagonist consistant.
Claire Danielle chapter 33 . 2/24/2013
I really enjoyed this story, I like how you took a brash macho Jock Ranma and broke him before remaking her, the Juuban arc with the protectors was an interesting plot. The Tench arc was also a great plot, thanks for sharing a most enjoyable story.
thejackle123 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I enjoyed reading this and am going to have a look at the next chapters, personally I don't really like the idea of ranma becoming a hetero girl but it's your story.

A large portion of this needs editing, it is missing speach marks, some text seems to be written (at one point it says that a character said somthing but the speach isn't there), there are also minor spelling errors.
Sorakage Sama chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Just wanted to tell you that this site apparently ate the quotation marks for the second half of the first chapter, all of the second, and the first bit of the third. Every last one of them has gone the way of the dodo. Wouldn't want that to happen to a classic story like this.

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
Rose1948 chapter 33 . 1/11/2012
Damned good yarn, hon. Damned good yarn. ::nods:: Brought back some blasts from the past, too. "The pseudo-cat opened a channel..." had me remembering "Open Channel D" from "The Man from Uncle." Hanz Zarkov from the old "Flash Gordon" series. Dr. Elias Huer from "Buck Rogers in the 25th Century." THX 1138, an "experiment" by George Lucas. And, of course, T'Pau from the original "Star Trek" series. Man... All those crossovers...

It took me a while, but once I started reading I couldn't stop. Oh I did my chores (haphazardly) and spoiled my two cats but I woke up to start reading far too early and went to bed far too late. ::chuckles::

It was interesting, too, to watch your writing style evolve a bit as well.

I had a blast.

Thanks for sharing, hon. Take care.
816 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »