Reviews for Aftermath: A Story of Blended Clichés’
notBald chapter 5 . 3/25/2004
I enjoyed reading this chapter (3), your writning is very good.
As I understand the storyline sun used 1500 years to learn how to control her powers, and now because of Happys moralety test an untrained Ranma have gained those powers. Pluto must be veary nervus.
ranger5 chapter 5 . 3/25/2004
Another good chapter. I really look forward to seeing more. Of course you know I'm going to blame you for not working on Ch. 10 of my story -about half done for any of your reviewers who are interested in that bit of info.
I'm assuming Happi isn't dead - just in a realy deep trance or something - again looking forward to the next chapter.
Wharpt chapter 4 . 3/22/2004
Tell your daughter to watch 'The Karate Kid' to study up on the proper methods to wash and wax cars. The bow on the Juuban High seifuku is blue. The Juuban junior high bow is red. Of course, it's possible that the only uniforms that fit Ranma were from the junior high. Who knows? But, she CAN get rid of that red bow! She'll just have to replace it.
Ranma has had a rough time. It's good to see her fighting back against her adversaries. And, in my opinion, she has not given up by accepting her femininity. Rather, Ranma has accepted the conditions of the challenge and is slowly pushing forward to win her fight. She's an honorless, nameless weak girl who can't fight her own battles? NO! She'll define her own honor, make a name for her self, and come back stronger for the adversity! A cliché, I know. But, wasn't that how this all started? :-)
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 3/22/2004
Flying pigs and an unknown group that wants to
recreate the SM by wiping out the remnants
first? Well that's new!
Poly chapter 4 . 3/22/2004
Great chapter! Looking forward to more.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 4 . 3/22/2004
Another GREAT! chapter.
mystery person chapter 4 . 3/22/2004
it was good story. it seem to me that ranma is enjoying on her first day on school but nothing attack, glomp, drug, or posion her. for one thing, ranma started to enjoying peace. she started to accept her life as girl.
now i am curious. when happosai started to train her for serious and treated like a person. (after or before)
keep it up. update.
notBald chapter 4 . 3/22/2004
Sweet, great chapter.
ranger5 chapter 4 . 3/21/2004
Another nice chapter. Like the slow & steady progression as well. It doesn't feel rushed, but makes sense. Looking forward to the next chapter.
ranger5 chapter 3 . 3/21/2004
Another good chapter. I'm really looking forward to seeing Ranma grow in this fic. Also can't wait to see how you get all the explanations in.
Heck just the part where Ranma/Tenchi/Ryoko work things out will be awesome when you get to it, though obvoiusly that's quite a ways off.
Ace chapter 3 . 3/20/2004
As far as cliches go I can't believe you forgot my 'favorites'.
Ranma is split into a guy and a girl.
Ranma is really in love with Nabiki, & vice versa.
Maybe Ranma's twin will show up later in the story to declare his/her love for Nabiki.
Poly chapter 3 . 3/20/2004
Great chapter. Never figured Ranma being the dancing type, although, it does makes some sense. A fluently performed kata is a sort of dance after all. Can’t wait for the next chapter.
mystery person chapter 3 . 3/20/2004
it was amazing story. it seem how ranma beginning with her new life. i am enjoying the chapter. how is ranma deal with new environment around her. and i am curious what happening to ranma goes to juuban high school.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 3 . 3/20/2004
GREAT! So far, I am loving this story.
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 3/20/2004
Another great chapter. It's well written and a
good story, but I hate 'Ranma becomes a woman'
stories. They always seem to me to be a bit of
a downer because he worked hard at being male
and failed in the end. Even if it is his own
choice he's been defeated.
832 | « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 .. Last Next »