Reviews for Imperial Blue
Artificer Urza chapter 20 . 8/5/2004
You know, I can understand the way Evenson feels. Who hasn't desired the return of a lost loved one? Of course its these kinds of obsessions that'll destroy a person in the end. Joy? Hm I wonder... Looking forward to the next chapter. I've added another chapter to Rebirth of Souls so check it out if you haven't already.
Artificer Urza chapter 19 . 7/23/2004
Nice chapters, truly creepy dreams and the plot has begun to thicken. He has yet to find the first gene? I wonder how many there are? Who is this guy and why is he dying? Is Imperial's dream prophetic in nature? does she even have a clairvoyant ability? Will these questions ever be answered? Hope to see more soon. And check out the latest chapter of Rebirth of Souls if you haven't already.

P.S. As for how I knew about Orion and the group, I simply didn't. It's a sort of mathematics: Characters personalities past events recent events logical conclusion. at least that's how it works if the author is true to his or her characters. Of course there is a great deal I can't know.
Crow Magnum chapter 19 . 7/2/2004
Those last two chapters were pretty good, sorry about the lateness of my review by the way. It sounds like this story's Dragon style is like that of BoF3 which is pretty neat. I get the feeling that Evenson and Juri will eventually fight each other, or realize that their in love. Perhaps I'm wrong about that, keep it up.
Ryu Gunslinger chapter 13 . 6/20/2004
Hmm, really getting interesting. I hate having to stop at cliffhangers, but, work calls. Anyway, if you could, could you read and review a bit more of my one fanfic, i would be greatful if you do.
Artificer Urza chapter 17 . 6/15/2004
You know what I really like about this story? It gives just enough information about the characters without giving everything away; makes me want to read more. If it had been me I would have had Orion leave the group only to meet them again later on; this way can lead to interesting conflicts among the group. Please continue writing, i'm eager to read more. By the way you have yet to review the most recent chapter of Rebirth of Souls.
CrowMagnum chapter 17 . 6/11/2004
It was rather dull but it did set up everything for the next chapter or series of chapters. A few grammer problems popped up and that exchange between Orion and Imperial seemed rather cliche but it still worked out well enough. Out of curiosity, what would colorless garments look like? Would they be clear? That's a real puzzler.
Artificer Urza chapter 15 . 5/24/2004
Such a heartwarming and loving chapter... blech... It was well written, but I just don't like this touchy-feely crap... I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter. By the way, next chapter of Rebirth of Souls has been uploaded, so read and review when you get the chance.
Ryu Gunslinger chapter 9 . 5/19/2004
Hmm, Orion is with Aflan and Loki is going to Gage, really not good, with two brother pitted against one another, looks like they will use people with greater powers to gain the upperhand. Still, coming along nicely, and looks to be that I might be the recent reviewer for the first time in a while. Well, hope time comes up for you.
master dragon chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
awosome story! Your a Excellent writer, peace out.
Artificer Urza chapter 14 . 5/4/2004
Very nice... though next time you may wish to wait between chapter submissions, give a chance for readers to read and review. Imortality, should have known. it always has its price. beautiful, kep it up. by the way, Rebirth of Souls has been updated if you would like to read and review
Crow Magnum chapter 12 . 5/3/2004
This chapter was pretty good. Only a one grammatical mistake that I could spot. Its pretty interesting and I can't wait to see what happens next. Though I don't remember when we met Silver, I couldn't find him in th earlier chapters.
Ryu Gunslinger chapter 7 . 4/28/2004
hmm, getting better, I like the parts with the nightmares and all. Really adds some... how to put this without sounding as f*ed up as the WB is... essence to the story. I really wish i could make mine like it, but I have little time (which is why it was so long since i read this, and to get my next chapter up.)
I will read more when I get the chance, so keep going with it your way, I aint all into the requests and stuff.
Artificer Urza chapter 11 . 4/19/2004
And so the plot thickens. I wouldn't have thought that Evanson would have trusted or even spoke to someone linked to his father. I was expecting black wings... so the single wing is a nice touch. 'Daughters of Eva' any relation to the St. Eva I wonder? I eagerly anticipate the next chapter. By the way, if you like RebirI ask that you also check out War of Souls (another BoF story i'm workingon at the same time) and review when you get the chance.
Ryu Gunslinger chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
hmm, creepy, but good, specially the part with good and evil being one. Ill read when i can, you know it is tough when you have a tight schedual
Artificer Urza chapter 10 . 4/12/2004
Ambition leads to all-consuming desire, desire leads to sacrifice, death and destruction and that leads to another desire: vengeance. Evenson's greatest weakness is his desire for revenge and his desire to have his family back. The worst human qualities in one chapter... beautiful!
And in case you were interested, I have added another chapter to 'Rebirth of Souls' so read and review when you get the chance.