Reviews for A Slow Evening
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Adorable! Those hobbits can you around their little fingers, can't they? :)

Well done.
Dragon rider pippin chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Love it! :)
the Icelandic sheep chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
All the lil' cute hobbits. How I love them :)
Sarah Took chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
aw, that was so sweet, i love it.

they're so adorable.

i've read most of your stories, they are good, sorry i don't review for all of them.

Sarah
hotdogfish chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
that was so cute
Lowri Brandybuck chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Funny, but very cute. And that last bit - Pippin, however was still trapped in Merry’s hug, Merry could sleep through most anything. Pippin turned so that he was facing Merry and tapped him on the cheek, then a little harder and a little harder still, until at last he gave Merry one almighty slap.

Was so great! Though you shouldn't slap people when they're sleeping, they have a habbit of retaliating without knowing p
Chaos-Fyre-Elf31 chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Cool story!
Mewsette chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
They knew so little peace or happiness after they encountered the Ringwraiths, that this vignette is like a little bit of Paradise for all of the Fellowship, and for those who love them all, as I do. Thank you so much. it's well written, and very touching.
Zylimbron25 chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Shirebound pointed me over here, and I'm glad she did. That was such a nice simple idea but it worked wonders. Nice one.
rabidsamfan chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Hee hee! That was fun, and a little touching, too. I loved them all being stuck in "too cute to actually disturb" mode. I get that way when I visit my nephew!
Thanks!
Hippy Hobbit chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Aww! How cute!
'he'd seen 2-day-old foals with more look of worry on their faces...'
Brillient line!
~Hippy
lilpip chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
That is so adorable!
Breon Briarwood chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Haha! This was cute! Nothing better than a nice warm pile of hobbits... :D
Terreis chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
That was so sweet! I love it. You captured the spirit of the four hobbits perfectly and I like how everyone, even Gandalf, was so hesitant to wake them. Great job!
CreativeSprite chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Lol, this is funny, and quite cute. You could write a sequal