Reviews for My Light in the Dark
OasisQuantum2013 chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
good
OasisQuantum2013 chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
the constant pov change is kinda confusing.
OasisQuantum2013 chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
Yuna screaming is out of character. She doesn't scream/yell unless she is angry/determined. She would probly tease Rikku. goo so far though.
OasisQuantum2013 chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
good chapter Good thing Lulu pulled out the old crusty tampon
OasisQuantum2013 chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
okay the story is good so far but like I said before Lulu was never that much of a b_tch in the games. She may have thought Tidus was ignorant(because he knew nothing of Spira). Lulu was nicer in the second game.
OasisQuantum2013 chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
good so far you turned Lulu into more of a b tch
OasisQuantum2013 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
good start
Waiting for your Whistle chapter 18 . 8/8/2008
wo! nice ending and great FanFic
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
very good!
inactiveacount2323829831 chapter 18 . 9/3/2007
aw I LOVE THAT STROY! SO FREAKIN CUTE )
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 18 . 4/18/2007
*applauds*
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 11 . 4/18/2007
"Rikku had fainted." Gods, that is hilarious! I reminds me of one of those anime faints, you know? Where they- you know? Sorry, I'll keep my private jokes to my self :P Lol :P Totally roflmao! and "kindaIthinkseeingBaralai" "I'm sorry Paine but is what you just told me supposed to surprise me?" lol :P
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 3 . 4/18/2007
Yay! Lulu still hates Tidus! Me? I hate Tidus- hatehimhatehimhatehim- glad to see I'm not alone :P Lulu always was my favourite X character...
Kag-Inu4E chapter 12 . 3/28/2006
I am really enjoying this story so far. If I ever coem up with an idea for a FFX-2 story, I'll contact you to c how you liek it... lol _
blaahblaah chapter 5 . 1/16/2006
whoa. you yell loud, even for fanfiction. lol. great chapter. i hate it when flamers pray on your story. downright mean. i had a flamer for my story, and they didnt eve nmake sense when they did it. lol. well, good chapter, and anyone who actually thinks about flaming for this story is a poopoo head.