Reviews for The Judgment of Paris
blueaqualily chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Very clever! Great story!
Stroplok chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
This was awesome, especially your dialouge is well-made.

Lovely modernisation, of a wonderful myth.

Loved it.
Jared chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Thoroughly enjoyable, and very well written! Not everyone can modernize mythology in a truly creative way, but I think you pulled that off nicely.

Nice work!
Daae chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
wow! I think this is the best fanfiction I have read concerning Greek/Roman mythology. It fits the Judgement of Paris episode almost perfectly, and the names are v. clever. one question, though- wouldn't Helen want to be considered for The Golden Apple as well, then, following your logic that "this role was only for the most talented, the most brilliant, the most beautiful, the best that could be found. Eris’s film was engraved on every mind as only for the fairest"? not really a big deal, but i was wondering.

in any case, this is going straight to my favorites list.
xanzpet chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Very original and well plotted! This kicked ass.
LaRoseDeSoleil chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Amazingly clever...the references in passing were great. An odd but wonderful idea.
Tenebrus chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
This is super. I love the retelling and especially the mention of Eris. A!
Magic Crystal Rose chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Very good story. It was amusing and witty. Congratulations on a great piece.
Leah chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
whoa that was good i love the way you did it and all the names were really perfect
Zoe chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Great story!
KittiMarlowe chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
this is fabulous. i love it, it's absolutely intriguing and wonderfully done too. i want to see what aphrodite is up to.

oh well. too stunned to say more.

update soon.

apolloskiki chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Love it. The names are the Romen equivalent, which annoys me slightly, but I can overlook it. The characters are perfect, Aphrodite is perfectly alluring, and everything else slots in beautifully.

LivEviL chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Nice. I was skeptic when I opened the link to this fic and so very ready to flame, but I have nothing to burn here. You did a really good job capturing the myth in modern terms. I haven't read any modern re-dos better than this one!

Mhira chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
The way that you modernized this story is very clever! Make sure that you keep updating it! I can't wait to find out how you modernize the battle!
Katrover chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Beautiful. Words cannot express my awe.