Reviews for Immortality
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
My gosh... If anything I always wanted to avoid the thought of yusuke and all of them being immortal, but it can't be avoided. This was Nice though :)
AwakenDreams chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Guuu makes,me cry
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
A bit, but it still turned out well. Angsty, depressing - deliberately so. Yusuke doesn't really care about much, but what with losing Keiko to immortality, plus the ruthlessness that comes with his demonic nature, he wound up driving himself nuts over it.
k chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I'm the worst kind of reader/reviewer, but... if keiko was born in 1988 atsuko can't have been born in 1854, because I thought atsuko was a teen mom. ;;
Lapis Lazuli Ichigo chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Question was there any particular reason Kurama calls Yuusuke 'sama'? I mean he is a demon lord but in the Japanese version he only calls Yuusuke that once-and during that time he's making fun of him which I think he isn't doing now. I'm confused. But any how good fan fiction.
missymace chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
You're killing me with grief! Jes- rather ENMA!

You write so well you should continue forever!
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
D'aww. Make me a sniffley. Much love.

Hmm, the ending line might have been better with something like, a stone that, it it's own way, signyfied the end of an era, and the beginning of a new one. I dunno..._
Shiro Inutoko chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
That was so sad! If that's really your first try at anything like it then you must be one sick and twisted person to come up with something like that without any practice. *sniff* I approve.
M.Iris chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
that was so sad I cried lol. could you do me a huge favor and write a another one like light pleas I'll be your eternal fan :D JUST PLEAS DO THIS FOR ME
ALittleBlackHeart chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Absolutely lovely. Very well written and summed up. I look forward to if you thought to continue in other shorts as well. But that's just a suggestion as this requires almost no other additions but such lovely pieces are always appreciated.

Plus your Yuusuke was hot. ~_ Love him in Toushin form. :P

ALittleBlackHeart
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Aw, it's so sad... *crying* Poor Yuusuke-sama...
empathapathique chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Jesus, talk about a knife to the heart! This was so painful to read, but still beautifully written. So many people are unwilling to go there with this issue in Yuusuke and Keiko's relationship, and I have to admit, it's hard for me to read as well, because I love the pair so much and it's hard for me to think of this happening to them, even if it is the natural order of things.

Anyway, this was excellent. Amazing work.
Songbird of the End chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Y'know, a while ago (which could mean anything from a few weeks to a few years) I got bored and sat down and thought about immortality and came to one conclusion: it sucks. If I had a choice to live forever or die tommorrow, I'd choose the latter.

Anyway, nice story.
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
It's hard to breathe after reading something as true (and depressing) as that. For all of his demon strength, I don't think Yusuke would hesitate to trade it in for another shot at a human life. Would he?
varon chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
toushin yuusuke is always more interesting. _ you did well delving into his emotions. this is well done.