Reviews for Simple
Yunagirl07 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Kawaii! But you left a lot of things out of this, and are keeping people guessing. Like why can't they be together? Why does Seto have scars? Who doesn't want them to be together. Otherwise, I loved it so much. Thank you so much for this. _
thanx-for-da-energy chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
ahw this was cute, but what happened to them? How come they can't be together? I think you should write a sequel (if you haven't already) to this, I would totally read it!
BandGeeK24 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
that was so cute! i love it! i wish i could see Kaiba's POV
Prey chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Nice, very nice... Kinda like poetry or a recording!

I found it funny too. Keep up the good work!

Prey:
Misura chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
[Uhm, just one small thing. A lot of sentences in this started with 'well'. It can get a little repetitive. ;]

A touching and engaging read. I loved the mixture of indirect story/action and thoughts/feelings, as well as your use of 'you' and 'me'. Your portayals of Joey and Kaiba, as well as their 'relationship, struck me as quite in-character, especially the part in which Kaiba said 'sorry' and then started another fight. ; A bittersweet last line.
CyberDeletion chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Short, sweet, and... well... simple. *thumbs up* Goodness knows I'm picky about what I read, and I really think you did a great job.
Xiaolang's Ying Fa chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
AH! I'm gonna kill you! *sniffle* That...that was so kawaii! I almost cried! But mommie is standing here and i didnt want to seem like a wuss...

You left a lot of things unsaid in this fic though, like who was the ones that didnt want Seto and him together? And where did he get the scars? Did Jounouchi even know? I mean, I know all these things, but it would be better if I knew that Jounouchi knew them. Also, how did they break up? What's their attitide towards each other now? How did they get together after that first kiss? Did Kaiba make the second move because he couldnt stand being bested? Or because Jounouchi had said he was shy about the kiss did the blond then have to make the second move and the thrid until Kaiba got it? You should have said something about how Jounouchi knew Kaiba wanted to kiss him by how he was acting in school or something...Sorry for all these questions, I'm not trying to flame you!

Seriously though, this was just some ramblings you did in practically one night, huh? I love ramblings...its so fun when there's no rules...just the pen, paper and your imagination...*sigh* But yeah. this fic was awesome! I give it a thumb and a half up! You should think about updating it though, na no da? It would be interesting to see if you could take it places its never been before! Er, I'm in a weird mood! Well, to sum it up, GREAT FIC COLEY! I LOVE YOU!

*giggle* Love,

Kari
SlytherinChick86 chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Aw! So sweet but kind of sad because Jou can't always be there for Kaiba. Anyways great story I loved how you kept tormenting Kaiba and Jou like in the locker room that was too funny

Keep writing
GalWivAGunblade chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
aw that's really cute... i like the formatting and stuff too. effective and, well, simple.
Chinchuki chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
I thought this was great!
I feel all squishy inside!
(You did not see me use the word squishy!)
Gothic Yokai too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
cheers excellent
me chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
I think you should go on with this. This is the prolouge and then the rest of the story is explaining how it was before they had to break up, why they had to break up, and what both of them will do to get the other back.
RainOwl chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
0_0! that was odd. I liked it!
Owl
Keira of the Yamamoto tribe chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
A good story, made more effective because you told it through Jou's perspective. It also had an angsty side, which makes it stand apart from fluff. I wonder, why couldn't the be together? Perhaps that's a question you could answer next time. A great fic, well done.
Dark Magician Of Chaos chapter 1 . 3/13/2004