Reviews for Disturbed Peace
LadyKnight0207 chapter 6 . 6/3/2008
Please update soon! It's so exciting!
Rogue-Storm-Rampant chapter 6 . 6/24/2007
Awesome! I really love your story! I think that the fight between Jon and Alanna was really a good idea because it sort of sets them up for that fight they have over Kel. Keep writing!

Storm

P.S. I will try to review every chapter from now on, and don't let unconstructive criticism get to you!
a chapter 6 . 6/23/2007
awesome - please cont.
KatzEye chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
This was a very well written story. The characters actully followed the book and didnt seem OOC. kEEP WRITING
Marisa1 chapter 5 . 12/12/2004
I'm really, really, really enjoy this story. I feel so bad for Alanna and George, even though they love what they do, it takes them apart so often. Please, please continue. I'd be really disappointed if you didn't. I want to read what happens next. Keep writing.

M
IndependantLioness chapter 5 . 11/19/2004
Love the story. It is slightly slow moving but otherwise good. Very well written and strangely persuasive
umm chapter 4 . 11/11/2004
oh, i luv it! please keep updating!
Arianla chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Growl... I think my stupid comp is busted! Mum's office comp is SO much slower! Great beginning! Welcome me back fanfic wold! rotten tomatoes come flying
Tuathail chapter 5 . 11/9/2004
*bites lip* Alanna's a little OOC, I think she would understand the 'duty' thing a little more, and I see what you're trying to do with her love of George, but it's not done in a very Alanna manner.

*shrug* No matter. I still love it.
Tuathail chapter 3 . 11/9/2004
Lovin this chapter. Alanna and Jon done so /perfectly/. *sigh* *hugs* I love you. Keep going.
razzberrycat chapter 5 . 11/9/2004
Hey, thanks for the update- I loved it. Characterisation? You've got it mastered. Seriously, I adore this story! Great job, keep it up :-)
razzberrycat chapter 4 . 11/2/2004
You are such an amazing writer! Seriously, you are so good. I can't believe you don't have a zillion reviews for this already.

I really like this story, it would be fantastic if you wrote another chapter. I always feel the reviews will come rolling in if you are persistant enough. Care to make my day and give it another shot? Give it ago, do the next chapter. Please?
Mishi Starr chapter 4 . 10/27/2004
hey thanks for the review! just wanted to say that i do appreciate your help and yeah can i ask for those fics that u have? i gota send this to u via a review coz i dont have ur email addy..

and by the way.. great story! keep it up...ur a great writer too! pls email me..so i can email u back and send those emails to the authors of the fics u got..
Samhain13 chapter 4 . 6/11/2004
Hey.

It has accurate characterizations, a real plot, good grammar, and a mature writing style. Why this story only got four reviews is beyond me.

I think you've done a good job of characterizing George so far. My favorite example of characterization was the sentence "George liked them."

Well, ciao to you to. Hope you update soon.
FaithfuLightning chapter 2 . 3/17/2004
Wow this story is great! Plz do continue it. So they're gonna send George into the feild? You did a great job portrayinig the charaters during the council. I hope to see some battle action. And I'm wondering if Numair is in Tortall at the time of this story. Keep up the great work on the story
and update! PLEASE!