Reviews for Simply Torn
Bakaririn chapter 15 . 5/31/2014
Aw, this is so good, although the ending is a bit sad, but at least they are together. Although making Kagome out of character in some parts did upset me, because Kagome I know is more of a selfless girl who would actually willing to set someone free. But then, the first one is understandable because she's not herself that time. (I don't get why other people don't understand this part and see this as a bash.)
AND, I like it that despite that Inu chooses Kikyo, Kagome still protected him and even thought about Kikiyo's welfare. It makes me happy she's still on the good side. (We must not stoop as low as 'them' who bash Kikyo.)
I'm a new fan of InuKik ship and I'm glad I came across with your was really nice and I had so much fun reading it. The fluff gives me so much feels.
And I admire you that you didn't give up on this fanfic, despite of those flamers and bashers. Probably, if I came across with this story much earlier, I'd be willing to track them down and feed their limbs to my dogs, haha. Who are they complain when there's an obvious InuxKik in the summary. I don't get what merit would they get from it. I always think of them as attention whore. I'm babbling. haha But I really don't like it when an author/artist is being flamed and bashed just because they are supporting a diff pair from them.
Anyway, I'll stop with my babble. haha. I hope you make more InuKik someday.
Im-a-tiger chapter 15 . 12/13/2006
Wa! I cant beleive you killed them! Thats so sad. They could have been so happy together...sob... I suppose that at least they died together.

Your story was very original and well written and i loved all the fluffy moments between Kikyou and Inuyasha.
Kuroi Kaji chapter 15 . 3/28/2006
Wow...dagger in the heart, ala Romeo and Juliet...I am very tempted to...cry. Oh by the way, I copied this into Microsoft Word to remember this story. I loved it. Flawless, except for the gorey hand part. I hate blood, yet I love watching Naraku die over and over again...:P
kagomekillerkikyoulover chapter 11 . 2/13/2006
i like how kagome lost her fingers!smirks and laughs.
brunette-neko chapter 4 . 2/6/2006
i love this so far keep writting
Valkarious chapter 15 . 11/27/2005
*Cries* that was a very sad ending :(
Kusaki Hayashi chapter 15 . 7/7/2005
So, that anon person flamed you about kikyoxinuyasha too? Doesn't that just piss you off? I took their flame for one of my stories down because 1) it was uncalled for and

2) it had nothing to do with my story whatsoever!

Anyway, I liked your story. It ain't the first one I've read when Inu & Kikyo were killed though, and I pretty much saw it coming.

So, a pseudo Inuboy, huh? That's clever.
The gratefull girl chapter 13 . 7/3/2005
Hey girl !:D

I want to thank you so much for this chapther is the greatest thing. Sorry for being so exagerated is just that I needed to hear that, I needed to hear Inuyasha saying all those things to Kikyo ,saying that he loves her and that no matter what they will always be thank you, at the chapter before I was so scared I was liked please don't ruin this for me, because I thougth that Inuyasha wouldn't have wanted to hear her so he would leave her so I was affraid and saying please dn't ruin it and you didn't so thank you.

Please keep writting about them because you are great at it jajaja well, Good luck bye
nulled chapter 15 . 4/22/2005
You have a passion for writing for things you love, and that's what I respect about this story. There were a few grammar mistakes and the introduction of the story could've been a bit more attracting, but other than that, this story was great. I myself am a Inu/Kik fan :D And I dearly HATE the Kikyou-haters. Their number one reason for hating Kikyou is because apparently she's in the way of Kagome's relationship with Inuyasha. It really ticks me off because Kikyou really is a mysterious and lovely character if anyone even bothers to understand her character. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who doesn't hate Kikyou. Nice job with this story :)
uh chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
you offended another viewers document about someone because it's just true. kikyoxinuyasha have offeneded others becuz of there stories but I'm sorry to say this but she put bad things about kagome just becuz she hates her. I'm a kikyo hater and I don't put bad stuff about her so why should she. I hate ppl who offned others just becuz they hate them. like you have reported that the writer was mean to write about that document but how about the writer of who made they t.v, movie or story feel? Bad. they made the story for a point, for ppl to like and hope that ppl will like the pairings and over 5 million ppl in this world will stand for kagome in front of those kikyo lovers just becuz they offended 's ok if your a kikyo lover, just plz don't offene the likers of kagome fans or even the anime it self. If you were mature enough, you would understand this and if you don't, I'm sorry but you most be the most unmature and totally not understandable person in this world. that is all I have to say so plz just back off and don't say such evil things!
Shells chapter 15 . 12/4/2004
i luved ur story! i agree with u... just because ppl dislike the pairings, they shouldn't bash it! they chose to read it! it is sad now inuyasha and kikyou die together
Shells chapter 15 . 12/4/2004
breathless16 chapter 15 . 12/1/2004
so..so passionate

IT TOTALLY ROCKED, DUDE!
coolgirl chapter 15 . 10/30/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY. I'm so happy that some people love kikyo and Inuyasha Pairing . Your story did not suck. Do you like Kouga Ayame pairing , could you make a story of it PLEASE! Oh and try make a another story intresting as this.
Anon chapter 6 . 10/16/2004
I so love this story! Kikyo and Inuyasha are perfect for each other as far as I'm concerned. And this version is so well written, thanks! (Off to read more chapters)