Reviews for To Dad
Someone chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
This is a really sweet, and sad story. I was glad that Randy got to have that conversation with his father, so at least he knew without a doubt that his dad loved him, and was proud. What a depressing graduation. Anyways, good job.
Captain Posca chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Yeesh... do they have cameras at cemeteries? But really good fic. Really sweet and sad...
Dark Archer chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Yay!;) Nice Story really heart warming. i liked it a lot.
nomadff7 chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
What a sweet and sad story. Randy is my absolute favorite character on "Monk" (and always has been), and this story really does him justice. Thank you for writing and posting it.
Puddleduck chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Oh my! This is most likely my favourite Monk fic yet! Disher is my favourite character (come on, who couldn't love his quirkyness?). In this story, you can just see that under his mask of sillness, he's a man. Aw. Write some more Disher fics!

PS - Some people don't like Randy? What? That's ridiculous.
Riverfox237 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Wow.

That was...where do I start...that was amazing! Absolutely awesome! The whole piece was beautiful and moving, and you wrote it so well, I could almost believe that this was written by the makers of Monk to fit Randy's character! I loved it! Wait a minute... there are people who don't like Randy? Shame on them! I'm a big fan of Monk, and Randy Disher ROCKS! He's so funny in his goofiness, and he's one of my favorite characters from the show. Once again, I thought this was positively wonderful, and I applaud you on a job very well done! It's so great finding a fellow Monk fan, especially one who writes such good fanfics about it! I can't wait to read some of the others you have! Waytago!

Oh, and the other reason I'm reviewing this fic is to reply to that review you sent for my KP/DP fanfic, "An Unexpected Partnership". Wow, thanks so much! You basically just told me that my fanfic was everything I was hoping it would be! I wanted it to be in line w/ both shows and to flow like an actual episode, and I'm so glad that everyone was in character! (I guess watching all those episodes really came in handy, huh? :) ) I'm glad it was such a pleasure to read, and thank you so much for all of the compliments! Wow, you really want to comic it out? Well, since you're so enthusiastic about it, sure! Go right ahead! I wish I'd be able to see the end result, but I'm not allowed to give out my e-mail. Maybe if you do comic it out, you could post it on the internet or something? That'd be cool. Just send me a review via my fic, reviews act like e-mails on my thing. Thanks! Good luck!

Chow! (As in food or as in bye, take your pick!) ;)
The Sylver Lining chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
You know, I usually read fun little fluff fanfics. I love them, because they make me laugh, sometimes so hard I fall out of my chair. But - just as wonderful to me are those that make me cry. And this is one of them.

I've loved Randy for a long time - I think he's one of the coolest and most underapprecriated Monk chars. Knew he had to have a backstory... thank you for giving him a good one. Heh. No character is one-dimensional, not really. Under the quirky, most times hilarious Randy we know and love, there's a complex man. At least that's what I think...

Am I crazy? _;; Nah, dun answer that. Just keep writing these wonderful fics! And - step away from the pie. Please don't make me say that again.

x3 Bai.
ClayandSarah4ever chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Thank you for sharing a wonderful story. It is obvious that you were speaking from the heart.
iron butterfly chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
I adore Disher!
this is officially my favorite monk fic ever.
that is, unless you write another disher fic. )
Ana chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
It is a very sweet and tender story!
I dont like to admit it, but severals tears appeared in my eyes.
I definately love it!
I didnt have anything against Randy, but after this story... well I really like the guy much more!
Ana
DS chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Really great story! I love Disher (and Disher/Sharona, not that you asked :) ) and I was wondering what the story was with his dad, and I think you did a good job of giving that aspect a little fleshing out.
Allison Lindsay chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Aw. What a sweet, beautiful story, Tanya. Nealy made me cry. I'm a Randy fan, too, and proud of it. Lol. This story really captures a more mature side of Randy, and really gives the character more depth. Excellent job. :o)
Poetisme chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Hm, I wasn't a disher fan before, this has changed my opinion of him somewhat. It was a touching story. Thank you for sharing it with us.