Reviews for Falling into Heaven, falling into Hell
Christian ChimChim chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
please update ! it's been almost 9 years ! it's a beautifully written fic and I would love to read some more !
quietus chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Just stopping by to say hello again. I am still hoping there will be more some day. All the best to you in any case.
Feolkieer chapter 10 . 1/31/2016
EUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! Potentially abandoned? *sniffle* my heart can't take this...
Awo chapter 10 . 5/15/2015
That is a very steep cliffhanger. Would love to see more.
Nanami chapter 10 . 5/5/2015
no, no, No, No, NO! honestly? This is a WIP? ; and likely abandoned? T_T ...just when we are getting to the drama...come on, you cant leave it like that...poor James, he's gonna recriminate himself into an early grave if you leave him like that...and Id wager jack's not to happy either atm...and imagine how worried folks back in port royal have to be by now...
As the author of this particular universe it's up to you to give them all a (preferably happy) ending!...please? Pretty please?
silent destiny chapter 10 . 4/18/2015
Oh man... it's been years since I last read this story.
It's still as good, as I remembered. Even if the chance of this story beeing contiuned is very low, I won't give up!
So if you somehow read the reviews to YOUR story that are still coming after all this time, please consider to contue this story!
EspirituDelMar chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
Do NOT lezve it like this! Oh please, UPDATE! UPADATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE!
Or I swear, I'll PM you to DEATH!
Pretty please?
EDM
Christian ChimChim chapter 10 . 8/19/2014
update it you bloody fool!
tum chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
please update this story, i really love it and i wish to know how is going to continue
Grrlaus chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
There's no chapter 11?! Aaargh! I do hope you'll re-watch PotC:CotBP and get inspiration once more to illustrate Norringtons' final surrender.. :D
quietus chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
Hello and greetings of the season! Just stopping by to see if you had updated. I will never give up on this fic. It's just that amazing. Can only hope inspiration will set you to finishing this one day.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
No update for 4 years? Oh no! This dtory is so full of wonder, whimsy, and heart. I hope you've not abandoned it forever.
Andartha chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
Hmmm...I do come back to this story from time to time, since I loved it very much when it came out and it will always occupy a fond spot in my heart.

I wonder...is there any chance of another chapter someday?

I mean...poor Norrington. Is he going to lie on that beach, heartsick and lonely forever?
Fellfire chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
Wow, what an excellent story!
I love it even if it's unfinished :)
RoughDraftHero chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
Ok, so I just tortured myself by reading this again (and now I'm reviewing again). Sigh. And it's been a few years, so even bigger sigh. Anyway, you can ignore this, but I want to ramble a little about what I would want from the rest of this fic:

I would want James to be a little more assured with himself (from character growth, we all know he can get flustered, but he's also dry and witty). I would also want him to get away from Jack completely and return to Port Royal. and Jack would have to actually say the truth, confess his feelings, etc. instead of just wearing Norrington down to the point that he would be the one to confess. Communication! But, yes, I would want the power balance restored and for Norrington to keep some dignity in this- and maybe a little more fallout from the lashing? Idk.

You've built up everything so well, and really this is the best Sparrington fic I've ever read. Anyway, that's it :)