Reviews for Reality Bites Hard
It is here, that I stop reading along.

This story is advertised as a Dramione fic and here I am at chapter 24, and they haven’t even had one exchange between each other. I don’t want to be mean either, but the story is honestly all over the place and all of the chapters that I read, after the first one, seemed like terribly written filler. Nothing you’ve actually adds to the plot. Wait. I’m just now realising something. What was the plot to begin with? Hermione finding out who her parents are, then proceeding to act awfully babyish? Because that’s all I’ve read here.
AbiRose03 chapter 6 . 7/25/2017
The "oh crackers" thing cracks me up way more than it should. I sort of have a laughing problem. Me laughing was included in my last review too... well, I suppose you should take that as a good sign. ;)
AbiRose03 chapter 3 . 7/25/2017
You know, I suspected that was who her dad was when they referred to him as Tom, but then I my suspicions were confirmed and I started doing this weird hysterical laughing thing because the shock was still there because she just hugged VOLDEMORT and now my family thinks I'm insane. Other than that though, I think I'm going to enjoy reading this. :)
RedsAttic chapter 31 . 8/2/2016
Very good

I look forward to future chapters
DreamInDecember chapter 31 . 7/27/2016
The plot is great, but, you need to work on your writing skills.
DreamInDecember chapter 4 . 7/27/2016
Sleep totally claimed her? Seriously?
Tilty.bbb chapter 31 . 5/5/2016
This was great. I hope it gets updated
Coco chapter 13 . 2/8/2016
This story is so poorly written it made me cry
SecretlyAPuppy chapter 31 . 7/23/2014
Jeez, what the hell did I just read? Well I love it! Why did you stop? I want to see house it ends! Please continue!
VampireWitch456 chapter 31 . 4/18/2014
wow i love this story please update it :D
marisamarinee chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
Holy shit. Didn't see that one coming
marisamarinee chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Hehe are Hermoine's parents Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin?!
Anika Cobriana chapter 31 . 7/9/2013
Update please
Guest chapter 31 . 7/9/2013
This is a great story. I hope you add more chapters. t's really good.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/31/2013
Awesome story please update!