Reviews for Remains of You : Forms
AeroShylph chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
You are one amazing writer. Wish I were that good. Comes with practice, I suppose?
This is good, not so much of a story than introspectional plot. Neatly written to explain the minds of Squall. I will just go ahead and read your other works.
terracannon876 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Wow, late review XD I really liked your writing. I'm not that great with the abstract, so I lost track with the stars falling as to what they actually represented, but the emotions were there, and I liked how you portrayed them.

I also liked how Zell didn't tell Squall he was crying. He chose to say the usual masculine excuse: "You've got something in your eye" XD

Thanks for the story!
RainFlame chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I love this piece! It's an interesting take on Squall and how he relates to his emotions.

Definitely a favorite :)
Myshu chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I've fallen in love with this concept. I like the way Squall animalizes the "solution" to his grief, and the way his indifference clashes with his surreal visions (the paragraph about careful-pawed feeding was fantastic.) It really leaves you wondering if the "lion" is a real force, or just his watered-down version of an imaginary friend.

I adore the thought of Griever as a guardian spirit of sorts, and this fic makes me think twice about that scene in the game where Squall gives Rinoa his ring.

Really neat, beautiful work.
Wallwalker chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Your prose is so evocative; I love your descriptions. Squall's character is perfect. It *is* stilted, and in my opinion that works in its favor, especially considering what the story's about. I really enjoyed reading this.
Abbykat chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
I don't think it's stilted. This is a nice sketch of Squall, and an interesting take on the subject of Griever. I like that you're not afraid to not always make sense.
XxMazLeonhartxX chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Wow! I really like your take on how Squall acquired Griever. Very suspenseful and all the characters stay true to the game. It's just screaming for a sequel :)