Reviews for Altered Timeline
nice chapter
SSJ Naomi chapter 7 . 7/26/2005
Baby Kaka is so KAWAII! please update soon
serious.effort chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
It looks well written, I suppose. Yet I've never been much a fan of OC's, so don't feel bad.

...Okay, so yeah, I am bad at writing these things after the 26th hour of insomnia and had too much coffee to even feel the caffeine anymore.

Really, only reason I looked at this was your curious word 'writtiation'. I read the thesaurous, and yes I am a bit 'odd' but is that a actual word?

'cause if it isn't, it has to be the most ingenious thing I have ever read! (if you must know, I have no idea what I am saying.)

Yet, since I have you on my author alert, I can come back to this when I am sane! Yay!

*looks down at cup* I really hope it is only caffeine in here.

-exile (don't worry! I might not come back. That's always a plus!)
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 5 . 4/16/2005
you story is cool!
SSJ Naomi chapter 5 . 3/30/2005
Yaay! Kaka appeared in the story and he's a baby! how kawaii! i wonder what Vegeta would do when he finds out
blackash chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
I really love it! It is so good, it's so nice to see another side of Vegeta. Please up date soon!
SSJ Naomi chapter 4 . 1/6/2005
Wow! this story is cool! please update soon!
Itsu chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
This story always makes me cry...donno why...I remember first reading it...beauitful purly beauitful
A Saiyan's Tale chapter 2 . 5/2/2004
Good so far. I see Vegeta is on the nice side. it's a good touch. I assume as a child he is yet untainted by a hard life. Well thought out. Chapter 2?
Seruleyan-Wings chapter 2 . 3/29/2004
Great beginning and nice cliffie! I am stumped, though, on who this raven-haired girl might be. Chichi or Pan are my guesses, but then again, she could be your own character.
How very creative with the language thing! I enjoy very much! Update up soon! I'm gonna keep track of this story in my favorites! Keep up the awesome work! Can't wait to read more!
Hiaburi chapter 2 . 3/28/2004
A Saiyan's Tale chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Good start, Child of the Dragon! I'm looking forward to more. I gotta tell you, I became more and more curious as to which Saiyan character the boy was. I like the way you kept his identity a secret...the girl too. This makes me anxious for the next chapter. Then came the BTW. You didn't give them away, did you?
angie chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
I really like this so far. thats gonna be cool to see what might have happened if things were different.
Hiaburi chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
That was a cool begining. This could turn out to be a good story.