Reviews for The Crackhead Chronicles
Guest chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
I love this.

I love it so much.

I adore Michael, and I LOVE the way you fit in his perspective. You didn't do anything crazy, like have him describe his clothes or anything, either (which guys do NOT do, by the way). I love how you combine his usual confidence with a LOT of insecurity specifically about Mia.

This is fantastic, it really is. Mind doing one on Book 10?
NC chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
It's SO good!
anonymous chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Oh my god you rock I love this blog
MsTonksLupin chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I am so obsessed with your fic! Really! Thank you, thank you so much for writing this!
Samantha chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I have read the Princess Diaries Series and have just ordered all the books on Amazon. (LOL.) You are pretty good at this sort of thing. Anyway, very nice job on this one. I, for some reason, just can't get enough of the Princess Diaries stuff. I cried when I finished it because it was over... that's weird, I know, but what can I say? After reading that series I went kinda phyco and now I'm on a quest to read every book Meg Cabot has ever wrote. I already finished 26
samantha chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
good
bornagoof chapter 10 . 5/27/2010
awww how sweet.
Sylvia chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
I loved your take on the story and was so glad someone had the story from Michael's point of view.
Sylvia chapter 6 . 4/19/2010
Loved this chapter as much as the others. Particularly the way you made the algebra a sceam.
Sylvia chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Love the story so far. I like the way you've got some lines from the actual book. I'm going to carry on reading.
Sylvia chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Wow. I've thought Meg should write a diary for Michael because I often wonder what he's thinking. Obviosly, I would do some things differently but this totally rocks!
Ambarlost chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
no, wait. never mind the Julia Stiles thing. Wrong person.
Ambarlost chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
it's okay... Michael is OOC, but I always liked him... he was an interesting character. Julia Stiles, huh? is she the woman from that Wired article about how to get famous?
wq chapter 10 . 7/18/2009
loved it. it was awesome.
floacism chapter 10 . 3/4/2009
Wow my old comment. Please disregard that, that was rude.