Reviews for Half I Never Knew
Lunar-chickie-babe chapter 17 . 1/22/2005

nice twist!

i liked your story, but it could've been a bit more descriptive in places, eg feelings, more metaphors, etc. on the whole, well done! good luck with future works!

emma alias lunar_chickie_babe
RnB Diva Gurl chapter 17 . 8/2/2004
this is so sweet! I love it! I always love stories of serena and darien discovering each other and you made the battle ending and the real ending really well! I just wish the story doesn't end! It's so good!
StarMajesty chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Eep! Too many perspective changes! Um, that's usually a big no-no. I can usually tolerate a few here and there, but you've got several goin on and that just gets me dizzy! Ja!
AmayaSaria chapter 17 . 11/2/2003
great job! you should make more stories!
Kakarots-Frying-Pan chapter 17 . 8/30/2002
WOW! that was..just wow, you have some amazing talent there. Keep it up.

Serenity Madison chapter 17 . 9/1/2001
I loved it, it was a sweet and touching story I enjoyed every chapter of it. Well written, and timed. ja mata
Wiccachic2000 chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
Good job girl.(Forgive the assumption if you're not female)
PinayUsaMamo16 chapter 17 . 7/2/2001
that was a good fanfic i love it i hope you write more about them
heartnut chapter 17 . 5/27/2001
Good job! I liked the idea that Mamoru could use the ginzuishou also, you hardly ever see that idea! Great way for them to find out each other's identities, even though I've seen that idea in another fic somewhere. It seems like we're running out of ways for them to find out each others' identities, huh? I've got an upcoming short story that may be a new way, but I'm not sure. We'll wait and see, I guess... ;) Anyways, great job! ::kudos::
LiBette chapter 17 . 5/27/2001
mmkay chapter 17 . 5/14/2001
I OVED IT SOOOOO MUCH! it was a very good place to stop...but now im sad its over!
BlahBlahBlah chapter 17 . 5/14/2001
Yeah! Happy Ending! WOW, that sure was a feel-good ending! Tip; Be a bit more descriptive. Otherwise, your story was great!
Princess Nat chapter 17 . 5/13/2001
That was so cool! I really like this retelling of first season. Thank you so much for writing! :-)
mmkay chapter 13 . 5/13/2001
mmkay chapter 14 . 5/13/2001
I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! pleez finish the next chapoter SOON!