Reviews for Solidus' Birthday Party
Sailor Pluto chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
PompeyMagnus chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
A few sort of amusing moments...

I'm not a Raiden fan, but I find the Raiden-bashing sort of lame and unfunny...It seems I've heard these MGS jokes way too many times before.
queen chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
awesome. thats the only word to describe it, other that hillarious.
Shadow-Ocelot chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Well, originally I wasn't going to read it, but I decided what the hell... it had 23 other reviews so it has to either be really good or really flame-worthy. And I have to say I got a good laugh. Nearly cried. *thumbs up for humor* - Shadow.
Justice Snake chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Haha, random stupidity. Just the way I like it. Exept the Liquid/Vamp part... that I could do without. But funny none the less!
Chicken Fox chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Yeah, sorry people. I fucked with the formatting, and for some reason it updated itself. That's what I get for messing with technology.
Synnie-San chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
WTF? It's on my faves, and it's seemed to have been updated, but no extra stuff. What's gone on?

BloodGoyle chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
haha! oh man this is good stuff! i cant even begin to start... to.. begin to.. whatever! all i know is i loved it! awsome job, just... awsome
Princess Hannah chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
ROFL, LMAO, LOL, the works! THAT WAS SO FREAKING HILARIOUS! Damn, you are really the master of MGS humor! I'm not worthy of your cyber-prescence...I'M NOT EVEN WORTHY OF BEING ON YOUR REVIEW BOARD! (Runs away screaming like a maniac) Raiden: Hannah...just how much sugar have you had today?
Feonicks chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
That was funny, I suppose. Hm... it was interesting, that's all I can say. I liked the script format, by the way.

RATING: 7 out of 10
Scarbie chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
*ROFL* Patriot ninja midgets! There's something missing in Snake. This was hilarious!
Makai Senki Disgaea chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
brilliant, just brilliant
obsessedwithmgs chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
That was er...interesting, very random, but funny, nice job
Grey-X chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Good for a few laughs. The Vamp/Liquid thing was pure tastelessness, though, and Raiden seemed to be thrown in as an afterthought.
Elmhurst Hills chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
thought it was too random for my taste, and didnt get some of the jokes, although the only funny thing was that stuff about the strategy guide.