Reviews for When The Music Stops
Through-The-Gray chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
I am absolutely in love with this story. Your Character development is spot on, and it's so refreshing to see a non-cannon pairing that isn't covered in OOC vomit. My only thing, though, is that it shouldn't really be rated k. Your here is a sex scence in here, after all. (Albeit, a very non-graphic sex-scence, but still.)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
what happens next do they get to be boyfriend and girlfriend?
Louise chapter 12 . 3/2/2009
I really loved this i hope you continue
Amy chapter 12 . 1/31/2009
Hey I really Love your Story, I really think that you should update soon. I really love your story and I really hope it ends with malachi and Sara working things out. I honestly and true think that Derek looked better with Nikki anyway, I just really see him cheating on her with Nikki at the same time as Malachi and Sara. If you need any help at all just Email me.

always a Fan

Rita chapter 12 . 1/30/2009
Awesome update I hope they get back together, please continue
RitaOTH-HomeandAwayFan chapter 11 . 5/15/2008
OMG I love this fan fic I really hope he lives, please continue
Harri B chapter 11 . 2/7/2008
I hope Malachi doesn't die, and sara can sort him out. Maybe he could get a job in nyc while sara is at juillard! Anyway, update asap!
hola14587 chapter 11 . 12/9/2007
whoo amazing story I really wanna know what happen next with malachi It is a really great story
Cheergirl45 chapter 11 . 8/10/2007
OMG! DIS WAS SO GOOD!

PLZ WRITE MORE!
Amy chapter 10 . 4/27/2007
I just wanted to say that this review is for the next chapter... Anyways... I think you should have Malachi live, and Sarah tell derrek the truth.I think they should break up. I think that her and Malachi should have struggles but have him be diffrent around her... like not so cold hearted... have him be sweet. Also have her and Malachi get together... Like have him always protecting her... I think he should totally give up the player thing... I really do love your story. please i am BEGGING YOU

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE.

Always an ANgel

Amy chapter 11 . 4/27/2007
IM BEGGING YOU TO UPDATE... I Think your story is amazing... no one else writes a malakai and Sarah story... I LOVE IT. I feel like sarah and Derrick are just to perfect for eachother... so im on my hands and knees begging you for an update...

Always

Amy chapter 11 . 1/19/2007
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE YOUR STORY. IM BEGGING U To uPDATE I LOVE YOUR STORY. I think they make a cute couple actually. Not that Derek and Sarah arent cute but i think this is a better story line.

Always a fan

lukina starhopper chapter 11 . 10/29/2006
I love it i hope he's ok..i cant wait till the next chap.

Luke
Amy chapter 11 . 10/21/2006
I think she should Choose Malachi over Derek, and that Derek should get mad and that Malachi should like Protect her from Nikki, and Derek, I mean they should have a fight and all that but You know what i mean? I love your story i like to write and Im a beta Reader so if you need anymore suggestions Then let me know Im full of Ideas.

Always

P.S. My email and screen name Are
Guest chapter 11 . 9/5/2006
hey nice story is malaki going to die he cant die 1! :)