Reviews for POTC: The curse of that darn ring
Lindela Tavari chapter 10 . 7/17/2009
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! The story is just to fricken funny to leave unfinnished! and what about Aragorn, Arwen, ...And Boromir- who fell off the edge of the world?
Kate Van Helsing chapter 10 . 4/21/2006
UPDATE! *whew*
Life's Light chapter 10 . 1/8/2005
XD This is so hilarious so far!
CatTheInsane chapter 8 . 12/10/2004
Muahaha! I love your version of Elisabeth... she gets quite annoying... And I like that you have LOTR in there with POTC... unfortunately, it's like, almost midnight and i have others things i have to do... so i'll have to read the rest of your wonderful ficy some other time... but it does totally rock!
wicked-n-lazy chapter 10 . 12/7/2004
that was v funny!can't wait for the next chapter!
My Life Craves Pirates chapter 10 . 10/29/2004
woot!finally someone who hates Kiera Knightly as much as i do!this story is awesome.i love it!keep uploading!i can't wait for the next chappie!~

::Kureme::
Nikki Staggerwall chapter 10 . 10/12/2004
HILARIOUS and SO clever! I've tried blending POTC and LOTR and have failed miserably, but congrats on your success! PLEASE update soon! btw...you're in my favorite stories list :)
Valandil chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Dude this story is so awesome i was in school when i read it and i started crackin up in the library, lol
Finnigan Irish chapter 10 . 10/4/2004
JUST UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
rainbow fish chapter 9 . 9/28/2004
this is funny keep on going
unlikelySparrabethfan chapter 9 . 9/6/2004
hey there! This stroy is really funny and I like it alot! Please continue it and update soon. btw I like the part where Will cuts his own pants down *snicker* hehehehe lol well update soon!
the oro-ing elf chapter 9 . 8/24/2004
FUNNY! PLEASE WRITE MORE! _
SavvyKiwi chapter 9 . 8/15/2004
Great work! It gets better every time! Keep going...

Ta!

~Lindsey~
ChaosLightning13 chapter 9 . 8/14/2004
Okay. Weird plot. But then I already knew that. But you really 'ave to get yer chapters up faster, mate. Savvy?

Lightning
Mark of CTown chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
HAHAHA! HILARIOUS! ONE FOR THE FAVORITES LIST!

'Will: You stole my face.

Legolas: But not your hair.'

Hilarious!