Reviews for Words of Love
best musical chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
very interesting til now... but you know, I'm still wandering. who is that enjolras-actor you mean? it couldn't be michael mcguire could it? because I think him to be best... well I know its been a long time since he was last on stage but... anyways sorry, if its already been answered and I was just too blind to see it :D
entirelysomeoneelse chapter 11 . 8/19/2009
Oh God. I think I'm gonna cry...Unfortunately, the squealing OBC Eponine just started singing and ruined it. Ah, back to the tears now 'cause Enjy came on. And made me think of poor, poor Mark.

I feel bad for not reviewing since my first review (what an awkward sentence), but I was too eager to read, read, and keep reading!

And I think I read to quickly bevause this is over way too quickly. There is no doubt, you are my favorite Les Mis author ever! (Fanfic, don't want to offend Victor Hugo or the guy who did the abridged Les Mis. (Rienman or something))
entirelysomeoneelse chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
Oh, this is so funny, and sweet, and sad, and hysterical. I love the anecdotes! My favorite is "Two percent for sleeping with the mirror twice!" And obviously Javert's bit about watering plants!
unseengenius chapter 11 . 10/7/2005
That was THE MOST AMAZING story ever. Seriously. It's definately on my favourite stories list.
Mizamour chapter 4 . 9/1/2005
Wonderful awesomeness...definitely on my favs! I'm going to go delete a fav right now so I can put this on... :D
Mizamour chapter 3 . 9/1/2005
Oh wow... I really, really, really identify with Nina! I love this story...wow. But now I'm wishing more than ever that I could be in Les Mis... *cries*
Mizamour chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
Oh, this is absolutely wonderful! I can relate so much to Nina... although I've never been in Les Mis, even as a factory girl... :( But this is such a great story!
601238 chapter 11 . 6/27/2005
I am so glad my mom just went to the laundromat w/my sister, cos I just burst into tears! Nina can't die!

M. Mabeuf chapter 9 . 6/9/2005
Oh, wow. I tried to guess the LM story/plot behind it, and came up with loads of thoughts. Some of which had to involve gender switching and *clears throat. yea. Love this, though.
Sarahlou2485 chapter 11 . 6/1/2005
This is beautiful.
Eponine chapter 11 . 5/1/2005
AGHH! Nina cannot die! .:sobsob:. Please update soon.
H. Sibelius chapter 11 . 10/19/2004
Brilliant! This has got to be the most original story I've read on here! Wow! Really great...!
JoLanna chapter 11 . 8/29/2004
AH! So good! My eyes are watering and I'm at work. Not good! I love it. I'm off to read the sequel now...
Shadow131 chapter 2 . 8/19/2004
Hm, this is very interesting! I think it might be very benificial to have a sort of cast of characters list just so you can keep everyone straight, but hey, it's your fic!
T-R-Us chapter 11 . 8/6/2004
*bursts into tears* THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! OMG, that was... *holds up a kleenex to her eyes* Wait a bit, give me a second to recuperate... *swallows her tears* THAT WAS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FANFICTIONS I HAVE EVER READ! It was so well written, the plot was so perfect... the character development, the story, the dialogue... This... I am totally running out of awesome words to say about this, but I really REALLY love it! And I'm adding both you and Words of Love to my favorites list! Thank you for completely making my day! My week, my month, year... and probably most of my life. THANK YOU!