Reviews for Will My Story End?
ScarletEyezInfinit chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
i have been looking for this story for years! i read some and loved it but my computer died on me hard drive fried and i lost this story. i love the story and i am saddened you never continued it. since it was very good to start and very original! i do hope some day you do continue this story.
izzy chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
That was amazing. Ive been searching for a decent Kagome getting stronger/ dumping Inuyasha fic. Im extremely happy I found yours and plan to follow it until the end (its addicting).

Just two little things I'd like say. Inuyasha is a bit too OOC for me. I mean, making him look like a complete asswhole is perfectly fine (its actually much more entertaining that way) but the way he speaks and does things are too much. It always throws me off when he's in the picture, and thats a bummer because I was looking forward to Kagome and Inuyasha meeting again.

I woukd also like to ask if Inuyasha will start regretting his choices. Thats one of the main things I look for in a stroy like this (I practically feed off of it). I saw a little bit of it when Inuyasha and Sesshomaru were fighting near the well's barrier, but have been a little disappointed since then. Please tell me Inuyasha will experiance some jealousy and heartbreak soon. He deserves it for hurting Kagome like he did.

Thank you so much for the incredible read. Update very soon!

Love,
Izzy
grimmich chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
U_U really? all that training and she gets tripped up on her pants? its been what 30 or something years of traing and she let herself get so easily lulled that she she ignored such a powerful aura?not really buying it. anyways this is an awesome fic so far and I can't wait to read more!
grimmich chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
so she CAN"T be the current incarnation if she is already there and obviously more likely as they share the same bitchy personality with a superiority complex to match...
RyuukTheHatter chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
next chapter?
Kenjo chapter 9 . 3/24/2012
Ack! Must update please!
GintsukiKyu chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
This fic is good I'll be waiting for next chapter.
GobletOwl29386 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
ha WooHoo is a word i heard in the games sims 3 all the time !
The Shadow Moon chapter 9 . 5/20/2010
amazing you have to update soon. It is a really great story but the 2 ending para's at the end of chapter 9 are hard to follow so can you change that. YOu should because I gave you a review. *Evil Laugh*

The Shadow Moon out
ScarlettSmoke chapter 9 . 12/29/2009
I am so confused! What is going on? I understand the first eight chapters. This chapter, however, leaves me scratching my head. Especially the end. Please explain this to me. I love the story, please write more asap!
Coryne-Akrusha chapter 9 . 9/18/2009