Reviews for YuGiOh! Doppelganger
zafaran chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Nice start. Can't wait to see where you go with the rest of this story. Zafaran
Linka chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
I find this awesome. Really, who'd thought of doing a Yu-Gi-Oh! OAV? And it gives a interesting look at the time period before Atemu knew he was a Pharaoh. I won't say to update, but looking at the date...*sweatdrop*
ArchSaugim chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Good chapter... This stor might even be better than the first one. I like the quick pace and the mood changes. I look forward to more, whenever you feel like updating! _-
Evergladelord chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Oh.

Evergladelord: What an intelligent thing to say.

Collosus: You know what? hush.

Kyle: Nice story, interesting monsters. UPDATE SOON!

Evergladelord: That's from all three of us.
Harpie Yamazaki chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
I like I like! It's really good, and Pazuro doesn't seem too Mary-Sue-ish. (How many Mary-Sues are an evil maniac-thing for the first part of the story? _) Is that why y
T'laren chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
VERY interesting! I like how this one starts... but why is it a repost? was it taken down previously or did you remove it yourself?
yellowturtle7 chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
_ YAYY! You brought Doppelganger back! _ I don't know what was wrong the second time (the first version was gone by the time I started to reading your stories) but, it's your story! _ Update! _
Tuulikki chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Well... all I can say is that I like this story idea a lot as well (at least so far... ). And don't worry, Pazuro's just fine (at least so far... ;;) Very nice and interesting beginning.
Gah. Need to go to sleep. x_x
Kurama no Miko2003 chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Very interesting premise . . . I really don't know how Mary-Sue-ish Pazuro is, but I think she's still within acceptable bounds. This is an interesting fic; I'd like to read more.
Kurama no Miko2003
Mimiheart chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Oh...something else to look forward to reading. This looks really good. YAY!
WatcherofDarkness chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
well Skyla this is yet again a great fic. I don't see anything wrong with just a touch a Mary Sueness so I find this a great fic and I hope to read more soon