Reviews for Love Song for a Scientist
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Great story. I read it sometime back and don't remember why I didn't leave a comment or two, so I'm doing it now. The whole squabble between Sara Rabb and Sam is hilarious; plus the attitude of the cop in charge. Love the whole family interaction between Jack, Sam and the children. T'would be interesting to read a further story about how the children grow up and become part of the SGC.
thewisdomtooth chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
This made me laugh so much, you have no idea! As a Glaswegian I have to say that "it's pure dead brilliant byraway so it is but!"

THANK YOU!
SG-Fan chapter 5 . 8/16/2006
Wow.

That was good!

Great job!
SG-Fan chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
Splendid chapter! I love how you brought Harm and Mac in! JAG rocks!
SG-Fan chapter 3 . 8/16/2006

SG-Fan chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
That was awesome!

Great chapter!
VeltaIO chapter 5 . 6/21/2006
What fun. I especially enjoyed chapters 3 and 4. I'll have to track down the song from three, and I appreciated the crossover to JAG in 4. I know you said this is complete but theres lots of potential for further stories...

Thanks for a great read.
Gia Rai chapter 5 . 12/19/2005
Ha! This was great. Thanks!
DNU chapter 5 . 8/11/2005
Wonderful!

Emry said you have the best fic! (psst...she's says to say 'Hello')

Hope to see more from you soon!
alliesings chapter 5 . 6/29/2005
I've been in exile in the Pegasus galaxy for several weeks, and coming back, I've just discovered that you posted this while I was gone. It's brilliant, of course, and I loved just about all of it. Welcome back to writing Sam/Jack fic!
JessicaJessie88 chapter 5 . 6/21/2005
great fic as always. :) Loved the new chapter. I can't say I fully understand the science, but the whole thing was sweet. I'd love to see how/if their kids find out about the 'gate.
BookWorm37 chapter 5 . 6/19/2005
Wow, I just read this story today and it was so great. I cracked up laughing when Sam was called to the Principal's office. Great story, I REALLY injoyed it.
Anunnaki chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Ted, this is fantastic! Witty and smart. What a great idea. Can't wait for more.
Natters chapter 5 . 6/18/2005