Reviews for Shielding the Body and Soul
I like it!
orchid14 chapter 1 . 2/8
The Jinchuu arc is probably my least favorite arcs of all in the whole manga series, and Watsuki-sensei said himself that he wasn't entirely satisfied with the villains in this arc either (unlike what he did with those in Shishio Makoto arc - truly amazing antagonists there). However I don't mind the way you portrayed Kenshin here. It actually made me think of Satoh Takeru, who was awesome. Just a little reminder though: I think it should be Saitou (Hajime) instead of Saitoh.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
i have the whole series memorized and i have to tell u not to worry cause there are no inconsistencies between what u wrote and what happened
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
*sniffle* Wonderful... Keep it up!

Ari chan
Animekitty07 chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
aw

i loved ur story

it was sweet

kind of sadish

but happy in the end

and kaoru needs to do some protecting every once in a while too!

haha

but anyways,

see ya!

*Animekitty07*
Malencia chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
That was really cute! I really liked it.
EagleBlaze954 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I liked this story. I can also understand why Kenshin was weak enough so that he couldn't defend himself.

Go Kaoru! At last she knocked some sense into his thick head, ;-).

Keep up the very good work!

Also do you have any idea what volume of the manga where Kenshin discovers Kaoru's ('dead') body is in? I want to get but I don't know the manga number (if you tell me then I would appreciate it, thanks!)
mirune keishiko chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
i can't believe i only read this now. (after discovering Guilty Pleasures only very recently, i'm going through it like Sano through the Megitsune's bandages... er... something like that.)

brought tears to my eyes.

thank you for a very sweet, beautiful piece.

*snif*
SD6789 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Very beautiful story!
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I liked it. It's good that Kaoru gets to kick some ass every now and then. She is an accomplished sword user, but always seems to be overshadowed by the likes of Kenshin, Shishio and Jinei, who were all hitokiri of course. But in her own right, she's a great sword user too.
MoldyMangoes chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
I'm late reviewing, but hey, I liked it.

Actually, I used to read RK fics all the time. There weren't too many of them, and you actually had to try to find a bad one. It was great! Then it got aired on CN, and we got a boom of horrible fics...Bad AUs, Mary-Sues, OOC, and general little children who shouldn't be allowed to use computers. I'm happy to begin searching for good fics again, and even happier that I was lead to this one. Thank you for not writing a bad RK fic. I love you.
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
I have been rereading your stories (to make up I think for cheating on "Finding the True Heart"). I know I have read and loved this story before but I seem never to have reviewed it. I find this amazing if this is your first fan fiction. You so deftly capture the anguish and the love between them. I also love a strong, vibrant Kaoru which is an a particularly good counterpoint to Kenshin's guilt and weakened spirit. I also love the succinct way Saito has of both berating and encouraging Kenshin at the same time.
Serenity chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
This story was so cool. You are such a good writer. Keep up the good work.

Serenity
tenshi hoshiko chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
kool story for a first fanfic! Like it soo much!
BlueberryStain chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Your fanfiction is really very good for a first time. Very detailed, and I like the way you write. I just like the way you write. You're very talented at writing fanfictions, please write more so I can enjoy them! And if you'd like, can you read my fanfiction for me, and tell me some ideas for chappie 4? I need all I can get! Thank you! D

§* Ramy *§