Reviews for Stolen
Littlelexi89 chapter 1 . 11/30
I loved how this was written! I love how witty Kagome is and what a bad ass! I hope this is updated one day but it appears it has been a while.
tricksterqueen15 chapter 16 . 11/2
Amazingly well written, I couldn't stop! Where are the promised next ones? You have created a story that uses fandom cliches to further the story, and in a way that doesn't make the reader cringer, as other stories do. You made Inuyasha and Kagome's relationship realistic, and their quarreling is so funny to read; very few people can write that way! Anyways, I hope to see another chapter soon; in the meantime, I'm planning on reading your other stories just to get my fix ;)
Miss Namikaze chapter 16 . 10/31
THIS STORY IS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE AND IT IS SUCH A JOY THAT I FOUND IT AND READ IT! PLEASE CONTINUE AND THANK YOU FOR SHARING!
snailsaver69 chapter 16 . 10/25
One of the best stories i’ve read so far. Please, would love an update!
Please tell me this is still going!
goldenravish chapter 16 . 7/28
Always glad to see a new chapter. Can't wait for the next )
anniewanny2 chapter 16 . 7/22
It's been such a long time since I read an Inuyasha fanfic, and yours really hit home for me! :) I didn't realize it was 2 am and I was still reading
Seriously you are a great writer, I love the pacing and the build up to confrontation, I can't wait to see what you have planned for them next.
until next time,
Cheers,
Annie
Ink chapter 16 . 7/18
This is so good, I just binged the whole thing. I'm so happy you're still updating things periodically
NarukoSon chapter 16 . 7/13
so glad this was updated I love this story. can not wait to see inus face when he sees her with that how. thank you for coming back
RedViolet11 chapter 16 . 7/12
Just got into this fiction and I'm enjoying it! I wonder how sesshomaru plays into the story? I throughly wait for the next chapter
you updated yay! and that bow is definitely special somehow, my guess is that it belonged to kikyou, kaede, or midoriko and very few have been able to wield it-can't wait to see what happens!
Bianca Cai chapter 16 . 7/10
Hi! I found this fic because mustardyellowsunshine raved about it on tumblr and I read through it recently! I was so disappointed when I got to the end and realized it was unfinished and hasn't been updated in years. This is a dream! I hope you keep going with this fic! It's so good!
Pointy Objects chapter 16 . 7/10
Oh, Dungeons! Something about that word...I should be scared, but I'm just excited. Especially with the ending of this chapter. Even though this was shorter than the last few chapters, it had enough information in it you be important. What is Kouga planning? What is Naraku planning? Everyone's got plans! Asks, Miroku is my favorite character in this story. I just ADORE everything you have him say and do, even when he's being a little closed-minded and jerkish. And Kouga, who has yet to take his shirt off so far, but it's still early. ;-)

And if you have any doubt that you have readers, don't! This is seriously fantastic and unlike any "kidnsapping" fic I've ever read, and I can't wait to see where you go with this.
Talawolfgirl chapter 16 . 7/10
love it
midsummerghostt chapter 15 . 5/9
duuuuuuuudee
this is really really really good dude keep up the amazing work and good luck to you!