Reviews for Stolen
whazzupbroski chapter 15 . 5/9
duuuuuuuudee
this is really really really good dude keep up the amazing work and good luck to you!
Wenchster chapter 15 . 5/3
As soon as I started this I could NOT put it down. I am in love with this story! DEEPLY in love. Especially with Inu/Kag's relationship! It is divine, it is so on point with their characters, it is everything I dream of in a fic for them and more! I am blown away with your ability to understand them so well. I love my OTP because they have a connection that goes beyond normal every-day kind of love, because it is founded on understanding, acceptance, and working together and you show all of that in this story. I am more in love with my OTP than ever before, and that is saying something! In fifteen chapters you've made me your biggest, biggest fan. And defiantly the biggest fan of 'Stolen'. Honestly, if you don't finish this story I don't how I'm going to be able to cope cause I'm so incredibly emotionally invested in it. Please don't ever abandon this story. I'm not upset with waiting for chapters, I just wish with all my heart that you take this story to completion, because I have this unquenchable need to see Inu/Kag grow closer together in their love and have their eventual happiness. I want it SO BAD! More than any fic I've read. Please tell me you will?

P.S. Will there me a lemon for Inu/Kag?! :)
the Honeycomb chapter 15 . 3/23
maybe I'm just plain old mean, but I hope Sango and Kohaku bite the dust.
AzianCutieMiyan chapter 15 . 3/13
Ahhhhh thank u sooooo much for updating! I adore this story! I wonder when kouga will make an introduction...bwahahaahahah inuyasha and kagome's relationship has me feeling sooooo many emotions! Great job
Wicked Witch of the Web chapter 15 . 3/13
Awesome XD love the new chapter I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with koga. I can't wait to see where you take sango and kohaku's characters
Please update soon! I need more fluffy! :3
almondbutter chapter 15 . 3/12
Great tension
NarukoSon chapter 15 . 3/12
so exciting and u stopped, please continue soon I missed this story.
AndreaRei chapter 15 . 3/11
I'm SO happy you gave us an update! There are a lot of exciting things you've set up, I can't wait for more! I reread this story after the update so I knew where things stood, and I just adore Inuyasha and the way he feels about Kagome! I want a confrontation with Natalie, or maybe Kouga? I love his anger and want more jealousy. Thanks again!
WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?! i really love this story and was super happy when i saw it had been updated! love this chapter and can't wait for more
Pointy Objects chapter 15 . 3/11
So, you know how Iloved the last chapter? Istill do. So much. But, this? You outdid yourself. This line got me good:

'Kagome's mouth lost its mirth. "You'd deny them entry into either, wouldn't you? Just let them scrape away at the limbo they had no part in making for themselves?" She lowered her head. "Maybe all the words they've been filling my ears with for the last two weeks are right. Maybe you're as rotten and prejudiced as they claim."'

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I don't know why, but that stopped me in my tracks. Its so good. Ugh. I wanted that relationship to develop (definitely faster than any romance in this narrative) and you still know how to keep that slow burn coming! I would get up and dance at how great this story is, but it is rather early in the morning, all the animals and humans in my household are sleeping (landlord included) and I'm about 7.5 months too indisposed for impromptu dancing. I can wiggle my toes quite vigorously, and I hope that will suffice.

Lovely chapter, as always.
Pointy Objects chapter 14 . 3/11
How did I miss this chapter?! I dont know. Chalk it up to me being an insane person. My brain hasn't been working correctly the past few months. But I saw your update and thought, "Hey look, the only I/K I've ever liked is updated. Let me saunter over calmly and read it." And saunter I did, let me tell you.

So this? This chapter? I love. I LOVE. And in most I/K sprouts this is like...chapter three. No way. Not with Discord1. Chapter 14! I love a slow burn! It's so much more effective. And it feels less...I don't know, the characters have been developed enough that, even though neither of them seem like mushy people, this is totally in character for both. You just know what you're doing, man. I dig it.

I really do love this chapter. Adding it to my list of things to read when I'm sad, or whatever.
Why did you make Ayame a hanyou? I am not understanding your logic of making her way less than what she is supposed to be - a full wolf demon Princess... *sigh*
Tidalaura chapter 15 . 3/10
I am so in love with this story, the message behind it and your writing style. Just brilliant!
sosha20 chapter 14 . 1/12
okay i just read this in one sitting and please please please please tell me we'll get an update soon!