Reviews for Shadows of Maybe
jedilittlebee chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Wow, talk about dark, twisted desires! I couldn't believe you made me feel sorry for him! You have a true talent for writing haunting, powerful scenes : O
jebbus132 chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Why leave it here? Could you make it so that Mara accepts the offer?
And for her son well how about that mercenaries kidnap him so that they could get money but then a rebel fleet destroys the mercs ships
and the boy would not survive?
Rubia chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Fantástico. Que bueno.
Miss Mustang chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
GravityNeko chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
That was chilling...why is dark luke so...Hot.
Xoden chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
Really weird and awesome
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
He's not gonna grant her an easy death is he? Is he even going to grant her death at all?
Tenjoin Asuka chapter 3 . 8/8/2010

I just love dark twisted intense stories like these (not that I don't love those love stories either)

Keep it up
tornadoblake2009 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Lilianne-Rachelle chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
whoa... intense
Lora Kael chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
UH, that was Dark! And twisted. Very nice. XD If you can call dark nice...

Loved this story.

Love Lora
blank101 chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
These are great! I've just read several of your shorts, and hope that though you no longer seem to write on ffn, you're writing somewhere, because these are wonderful, emotive little pieces, every one.
Now Unused chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
I just found this story and...WOW. Amazingly written! It was a great idea to start with, and you wrote it so well. The ending was dark, chilling but very fitting.

Nice job!

Shada chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
When are you going to update?
Addicted to Antics chapter 3 . 6/29/2006
Oh no! He's gonna kill her:(

Anyway, that was a great fic, really original:) You have a great writing style. I found the irony with: ""because, had things been different ... I think I may have loved you."" That was so powerful!