Reviews for A Moonlight Dance with A Demon
anonamous gundam chapter 26 . 12/28/2004
tank you for such a great story, sorry i have

not been reviewing, had problems with computer,

so that is why i have not been reviwing.(lol)

anyway love your stories, and as always keep it

going, you are way cool.

anonimous gundam
ColREHogan chapter 26 . 10/24/2004
Well, it was a happy ending. Looking forward to reading your other stuff too.
antemac chapter 25 . 9/3/2004
Well, it is a long story...

But, on the other hand, I like long stories.

I have to admit, all the OC's were getting confusing...

It's great.
antemac chapter 22 . 9/3/2004
Yeah... I've been gone for a while. I had to do a lot of reading to catch up. _

Anyway, concerning the author's note on "Meh".

I do believe I read a story with something of that description. I don't remember the title, but it was an AUish fic where Schwarz gets captured, get tortured a bit by Wong, and Domon saves him. I believe the 'conversation took place on Han's boat. (Schwarz got shot so he's injured) Schwarz thanks Domon for "doing something right for once", then Domon gets all mad and stuff. Domon says he'll fight Schwarz even though he's injured and Schwarz throws him off the boat.

I read the story a LONG while back. I enjoyed the story so much I actually printed it out... _;

Anyway, after I -temporarily? misplaced- the papers. I went back to read it here in the G Gundam section only to find that it was removed/deleted/whatever. So you won't be able to read it or anything.

I'm not accusing you of anything, I'm just saying that there was a story like that at one point.

Besides, You're too good to copy! It was probably just a coincidence?. It was a good story, and great minds do think alike. Thus proving -I- do not -have- a great mind. _
ColREHogan chapter 25 . 8/31/2004
How old are these kids? Hopefully, you'll reveal who the mysterious 'boss' you alluded to here before the end of the story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Pieces Of Winter chapter 23 . 6/27/2004
Thanks! And I really mean it, can't wait for the next chapter, this one was very good in details.

-Dreamer
RainingDreamer chapter 22 . 6/26/2004
In regards to your Authors note. I wouldn't listen to Meh. He/she is either Jealous and could be saying you are copying from his/hers storys or a friends. Disregard her, I've read so many storys on here (G Gundam mostly) and cannot find ONE story that is in anyway related to yours. I love your storys and I will continue reading no matter what happens. You have very good work so far. I love your writing! Never ever listen to someone that says otherwise. You are a great writer, keep it up!
ColREHogan chapter 22 . 6/16/2004
I think you better not stop here! AAHH! I want to know what happens next! I do have a few questions, is Schwarz wearing his mask during the wedding or while dating Jamie? What does Jamie look like? It would be interesting to see the part where Schwarz proposes to Jamie. How does he feel about doing this? Would Schwarz talk to Kyoji before popping the question? Perhaps you can do a flashback chapter from Schwarz's point of view!
anonymous gundam chapter 21 . 6/5/2004
hello, this is anonymous gundam, i am finally

aable to review, (YAY!) i really liked the last two chapters, i hope there will be another ch.

up son! *_* i am glad to be able to revew again, as well as read. anyway keep up the good

work.

anonymous gundam
ColREHogan chapter 20 . 5/31/2004
Did you ever give us any details about Schwarz's new girlfriend? Or is that in the next chapter?
anonymous gundam chapter 17 . 5/15/2004
hello, this is anonymous gundam, i am reviewing this chapter which i found really good. my fingers keep hitting wrong key, i hate that, any
way enough about wrong keys! i hope there will be
another chapter posted soon, i am really enjoying this story it is really getting god! yay, yay,
yay, yay, yay, yay (oops sorry) guess i got carried away, anyway keep up the good work.
see you again
-anonymous gundam
ColREHogan chapter 17 . 5/14/2004
I hope you elaborate about the demon world some more. I was a bit confused when you jumped from the massage scene to the demon world scene. Meanwhile, what is happening to Schwarz?
anonymous gundam chapter 16 . 5/9/2004
hello, this is anonymous gundam, i really enjoyed those two chapters, i am waiting for the next one to be posted. i really have been enjoying this story, and cant wait to find out how it ends. as
always i will continue to read and review. i just
love stories like this, they make me laugh, cry-
oh oops i am getting carried away, sorry! anyway
keep up the great work, you are so cool girl!
-anonymous gundam.
p. s. i like the five years later part.
*starts laughing* (he he he he he he)
anonymous gundam chapter 14 . 5/8/2004
hello, this is anonymous gundam, i just read chapter fourteen and are waiting for chapter
fifteen. i think you should continue this, at
least do one more chapter, then do one fifteen years later, at least thats what i think. any way
keep up the good work, this is a really good story._
-anonymous gundam
rainingdreamer chapter 14 . 5/8/2004
5 years later! five years later! Love your storys!