Reviews for Who Needs Freud When You've Got Radio?
Nikkiegf chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
ha! im loving this : kinda maybe sorta likes me too

Oh-no-she-di'ent chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Since I'm going backwards reviewing all your fics, I'm discovering that you really have always had a style...a nice style and a knack for writing these characters in such abbreviated ways. Not a big fan of the song fics partly b/c I never really understood the purpose. I mean, I understand the 'purpose' but it's just not really appealing to me or something. The first time I read one, I was like "what the hell is this?" But, I love how you get in Luke's head and give him such courage. It's a wonderful thing.
screaming truth chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
NIcely done and I can see Luke throwing his radio through Dooses'...very funny mental image there.

LP
ChocolatMoosePi chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
good
brightstarinthenight chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
"Coffee?" Yes please! This is such a good story...I like stories where you get to see into LUke's head.

*Britt*
politicaldonkey chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
lol, oh my god, such a great choice of songs
Jewls13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
heheheh. I like. You do a crazy Luke better then anyone I've ever read.
Calyn chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
*smiles* This is so cool. Normally you only read Lorelai's POV and I so like Luke (did I just type "so"?)..
But Kurt Nilssen? *sighs* Poor Tal Bachman.. Lol!
Love your short stories though, keep up the good work!
xx
Vicarious chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Very good story. I'm not sure Luke would really know the artists performing the songs but I can see where you would need him to so we'll know which songs you were talking about. I love that he took it out on Taylor's window. That was really funny. And of course Luke and Lorelai. As always, anything where they get together is great. Anyway, very good. :)
pol chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
nice story! so nice to have a non-pretentious L/L story once in a while, thank you muchly!
must say imagining luke chucking the radio was the funniest thing i've seen (imagined) all day! lol!
keep up the good work, although probably a good idea to stop talking about yingyangs right about now.
McAdamsFan12 chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
aw...this was such a good story! i was a bit confused wen he threw the radio through the window...but it was still good
fireanjel chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
It's brill! I can't stop smiling!
Wonderlandleighleigh chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Great Googly moogly, that was cute.
blah chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Ha! That was great, totally amusing and you got Luke right down pat! Also, you didn't blab on for 20 chapters, you got right to the point and that made it a lot more enjoyable! I really loved that you chose to put lyrics in, and the ones you picked really suited their relationship! This story's made my day so far! Excellent work! Keep it up!
Kasey22 chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
This was wonderful! I love that he threw the radio through Taylor's window. I love that in that moment, seeing Lorelai, he just snapped and threw caution to the wind, too. I loved Lor's reaction. I thought it was absolutely dead-on. And I loved the way they both sort of laughed when it was over. Totally realistic. Yay for you! Good job!