Reviews for Allegory of a Chance Encounter
HistoryHound chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
lol. Poor Zabuza! Young Kakashi has quite the wit, ne? Very clever story you have here. Definitely unique. Great job! Made me crack many smiles.
theAvatarAlchemist chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Haha I like this one as well...especially when Kakashi-sama is looking through Zabuza-sama pockets...hehe so cute!
Kitsu3 chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
*snickers* and Haku found the dead body of the landlord in the closet... LOL! Write more!
Souvraya chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
*is laughing her heart out* that was so hilarous (i think i wrote that incorrect...) i really could see it happen, espesially the part about the land lord. XD please write more, i just love this.
Jay-Chan3 chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
*is still laughing dispite the fact that she actually read the story almost 20 hours ago* god, this is great! I always pictured Zabuza-san being younger than Kakashi-sensei, though... ah well... I absolutly LOVE this. You have GOT to write more!
Minoten chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Zabuza killed the landlord- I can so see that happening! XD Lol!
lanny chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
haha i love kakashi stories! that was awesome. my only problem was that kakashi actually started to read icha icha paradise when he was 18. anyways that's a minor thing though. lol gotta love kakashi
Suzaku no miko chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
*is currently laughing like crazy* that was hilarious! it had me rolling! great story! please make more!