Reviews for Secret Admirer
tenecuci chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
we please finish...HOLY CRAP I SOUNDED LIKE A SIX YEAR OLD AND OMG YOUR READING THIS umhurry please bye
Chained and Tortured chapter 2 . 7/4/2005
I'm thinking the reflection's Bakura. And he's gonna try and play match-maker-two? Mai's match-maker-one.

So anyhoo Update soon. 'Cause I just checked how lonfg you had this up (X_X) Almost a year, maybe even longer. Update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
I have no idea about the teaachers, but I'll read that one next, pinky promise! OK, so very good second chapter, but who's the guy in Ryou's reflection? Is it Bakura? The Yami, I mean? Hurry up and review please!

Yours till the tree barks,

Tina. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
*writes dwn Mai's memo* Hey that was fun to say! Maismemo maimemo maismemo... *blushes* Heheheh.. sorry 'bout that. Anyway, nice beggining. This should be really nice. Keep on writing!

Yours till cereal bowls,

Tina. :)
panmotto chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
Please contioun this story! It's awesome! Update asap!
ani05tersrVIP chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
*shakes head* That sucks, I've nevere even heard a nasty rumor about a girl at my school (All girls) although a girl who left is actually pregnant. That's the closest we get to gossip really.

Anyway, I love the story, it's getting evil! *grin*
City'sKitty chapter 2 . 3/12/2005
wowowowowowwoow love it! wut rumors are you talkin about? o wut /itches are you talkin about? wa i dont understand!
roguehobbit chapter 2 . 12/23/2004
Another chapter, please? I’m curious as to what Yami Bakura’s plans are...
Imeralt Evalon chapter 2 . 10/25/2004
go evil ryou!
Lin McGregor chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
Whah! Please, update this story!1
Maki-sama chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
LIking! It is really interesting, and I enjoyed it so far! Please update soon! R/A is one of my fave. pairings! See ya!

"Sayonara, Bye bye"

~Maki-sama~
Chibi Kitty Sorceress chapter 2 . 7/23/2004
Wow what a great story! Ryou/Tea all the way!
Secluded Sapphire chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
Nice story, update soon!
xedeadsoulxe chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
uh-oh...what has bakura planned? oh well, just gotta read ta find out, huh? i like dis fic, and hope u update soon...hopefully soon...but its strange, yami gets a body of his own, yet bakura has to stay in one body...oh well, guess that works out for the best then...update soon!
pisces071 chapter 2 . 5/10/2004
aw ryou's always so sweet