Reviews for Four Hours
morph chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Very lovely short fic. Well done keeping them in character too. It's sad as well, but then again, it comes at a sad part in the Angel series.

Hope you keep up the good work in the future!
George chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
The last paragraph makes Spike look like a poof. That would work perfectly for Edward Cullen, but not for Spike.

Apart from that, I loved the story.
KaixRaylover chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Please make more chapters, I wanna know what happens next.
Micuko chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Wow, so cute, I love it
FBI Bones chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
That was so sad and yet really sweet at the same time! my eyes are stinging! (with tears)

-Lizzie x
Ricechex chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Gosh, that is just so sweet! Aww! Angel and Spike cuddling! Yay!

I was so very angry that Fred died. *Glares at Joss* Bad Joss - bring her back! Oh well.

Love the Spike & Angel pairing! Great job!
NiennaTru chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
A very lovely vignette, and the S/A moment at the end was quietly and tastefully done. I've added this to my favs.
Invader Kit Membrain chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
cute cute cute cute cute
LWG chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Very good. Well written.
bradleigh chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Aw, that was so sweet. It had just the right amount of emotion to keep it from becoming a drabble. The dialogue was right on cue as well. Keep up the good work.
Dewdrops chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
First off, WOW! I loved this, it was written so well, loved the spangel. Gotta say...thanks:D Any chance of a sequel?
Trinity chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
I love this, it's just so... beautiful. It really made my day, thanks.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Beautiful and sad, Meltha. I love your stories. Maybe soon we'll have a new Jewel Box story or two? I hope so.
Alli-kun chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
That was amazing. I'm kinda tearing up! And the ending was wicked sweet. ~thumbs up~ great job!
Mangageek101 chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
That was just...beautiful.
The aching, the anger...the temporary softness at the ending. Spike and Angel were totally in character, and both had that vampire-ish, lived-through-so-much tiredness. I loved it.