Reviews for Drying Tears
gnbrules chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Aw, cute! :)
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
A great story. Very good.
willowsandgables chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
This story made my heart feel good and sad at the same time. I wanted to swoop Fay up because his girl's leaving made my heart ache, too. I loved how this made me feel. Thank you for this sweet little gem about how awesome stuffed animals are, especially for cuddling :)
fiona chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
sweet jesus, I think that's the sweetest thing i've ever read. my heartstrings got tugged. :-)
Invader Kit Membrain chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Aislin1 chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
oh wow that was such a cute story. I love that you gave Fred's bunny a place and Mr. Gordo a job to do. Everyone always kinda forgets about the stuffed animals. This was such a great way to give them an ending.
eye of botox chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
you made me teary. Mr. Gordo, and Fred's rabbit.(*sniff, sniff*) you're killing me with the sadness of loosing an owner. I love it!
Brandywine421 chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Not the bunny! Great fic! When I saw the last episode of Angel, I kept screaming at the screen for someone to find the bunny. Thanks for writing a fic putting this *sniffle* bunny to rest.
latonya chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
EXCELLENT! Wonderful and different point of view; from Fred's stuffed bunny. Truly enjoyed it.
S chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Amazing...simple, but emotional. Good job!
Mandy C chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
I kind of laughed at myself for it, but this story made me cry. It was just really sweet. :) Thanks.
Grace chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Thank you so much! this is such a precious little story:)
True Blonde at Heart chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
a2zmom chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Splendid. Sad and lovng, all at once.
Brennan's Angel chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
That was a kool story and a funny one you made it look like toy story. I love toy story 1 and 2 they were both funny.