Reviews for Titans Lost
dlsky chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
wow, this was a great idea, you gave the centential FF for both the original TT and up to the new. It was neet to read both groups as if they held not generation gaps.

However it could have used a few more visual images as I read it, the fight with them all was like reading a comic, but I couldn't see the pics, detail and more character single time would have helped with that but O well it was a good story anyway for a oneshot.

dlsky
Cloud Strife Omega Yes that's my FF.net name chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
YAY! GOOD FIC!
RAze chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Omg...its such a relief to read someone calling robin's weapon a staff and not an extending pole (cringes)...anyway, great job on the story, it had a nice quick plot...thou it did seem a bit too brief
Tamaran Girl chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
very good! i liked! poor star...
anyways, great job!
Neptune chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Yay! I've been waiting for one of these to get written...I've been toying with one of my own as an homage to the old Titans. And I'm glad an awesome writer like you took the reigns.
Great job, dude! This story was awesome. I think there might be an html error that's leaving out quotation marks at the beginning of some of your sentences, but that shouldn't be too hard to fix. Also, there was one scene that got a little confusing...it's right after the new Titan's are recruited. There's a bunch of dialogue and I wasn't sure who was saying it.
Other than that, I'm so glad you wrote this. Thanks for those hints of Speedy/Wonder Girl. I wonder how those two met...would make a good story (hint hint)
I thought this would be a multi-part fic...I think it really could be powerful as one. It'd establish more of a dynamic between the new team. More of the torture of the old...and that final battle with Slade coulda been this big whoop-ass fest a la "Winner Take All." Do you think you'd consider expanding it? I would be SO SO SO SO happy if you did!
And of course...this demands a sequel...prequel...everything!