Reviews for Three of a Kind
Hidden Relevance chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
So seriously this was an absolute blast! I suddenly discovered the existence of M7 (seriouly how the hell had I missed that show?) and then went all crazy finding fics.

This one however, is one of my faves thus far! I never saw Maverick the show, but I did see the movie inspired by it.. and the feel of both totally worked together! I'm off to go peruse the rest of your stuff!
cflat chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Just started watching M7, though I knew that you'd written stories for it. Nice story and crossover. I'd never heard of Maverick before this story.

It's too bad that you don't seem to have watched Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman. I would love to see more M7 crossovers with Dr. Quinn (or more Dr. Quinn fics in general).
Susan M. M chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Very nice.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Nicely in character, especially the dialogue.
Teri chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Very nice. I enjoyed how easily you brought in the Maverick brothers. It was interesting to see them with Ezra. Thanks!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Superb story! I would love to see more stories like this one!
ferryboat George chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
Maybe I'll have to see if I can find Maverick to watch, might be an interesting show :P This fic was certainly interesting, it was fun how you had three different parties going after three different targets and getting all mixed up :P

LOL, they got shot for each other :P
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
Woot! yes! What a game! Now add Brady Hawks (Kenny Rogers' The Gambler) and Paladin and we have a poker game going woot! Can you imagine sitting down to the table with 7 of the West's best gamblers? Woot!

Hm who was trying to kill Ezra might add an interesting chapter too.
Lori chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
Excellent blending of two fantastic shows!

Thank you very much!

Lori
katie chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
I loved it! When I first saw Maverick, I immediately thought of Ezra and to have them mixed together is a real treat
AJ chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
Loved the story, it was fabulous! I really like your writing style and characterizations. Now I'm going back to read all the other stories. I really liked Ezra's interactions with the Mavericks. Of course now that you've hinted at Ezra's deep dark past you are going to have to share it with the rest of us. Again great story, please keep on writing!
Jessie chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
Excellent! Awesome! Beautiful! Brilliant! Splendid! Sweet! Da Bomb! Those are only a few words to describe your WONDERFUL stories. You are an exemptional writer, VERY good! And great taste too, since they are mainly Ezra-centric. I LOVE that gambler, such an intriging character. So many angles for you talented writers to explore, its never-ending! Keep up the GREAT work, I hope you have a bunch more stories stashed in your computer somewhere! I guarantee I'll read them! AND love 'em!
J. Schiller chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
You can really write! Don't become a lawyer...
Jennifer chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
Beautiful story. I loved every word!
Jamie chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
A good story with intriguing nuggets of Ezra's past. Good interaction with the Mavericks and a nice plotline. Another good story by Tipper.