Reviews for Wake of Sorrow
morgana07 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Very moving and certainly caught all of Dick's emotion during that time of his life.
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
You gonna continue? IT would be nice and I look forward to it if you do! ;)

-Crative Spark
Jenn chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Sad, but wonderful story. You've really captured their emotions and characters. Some really amazng writing. Thanks for sharing.
Semmett chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
This is so gd! Do another chapter, if its possible because this story is so gd!
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Sad and short, I loved the angst and the tense Father/son relationship.
Midnight's Raven chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
This is a really good reaction piece. You're very true to the characters, and it's nice to see a somewhat emotional side to Bruce, because that's something that's very rarely seen.
Well done!
Ishkabod chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
The point at the end of this story is absolutely true. So true in fact that i'm suprised that DC didn't realize that after blockbuster hurt dick (emotionally or physically) that the titans and all other superheros who know dick would be knocking on his door with revenge for hurting dick on their minds no matter what dick may say about them interfearing.
Great story keep up the good work.
Perchance to Write chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Hey, I read it quickly, so I'll have to read it again to make sure I get everything I want to say down; therefore, you might get two reviews! Anyway, I just wanted to say that I loved the story! The angst, the feelings...you just protrayed Dick so perfectly! I loved him telling Bruce to get away! That was good! Anyway, good shortie, and I'll review again later when I find something to help you improve (see? Productive critism takes times for good authors!)
Dev
Brenda chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
love it! can we have more?
BBfan chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
I liked this very much. Dick's logic seems so...logical. The flow was seamless. Only one thing didn't seem to fit. Bruce saying that little prayer. Does he believe in a higher power? Your writing adds a lot of meaty depth to the comic without corrupting it. Thanks for sharing!
DCgirl chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
o. That was God. Want more. Now. Get busy.
DC