Reviews for Path from Within
Sir Knight Silvayne chapter 12 . 12/27/2011
I'm hoping there will be a sequel! I just finished reading your work and I am far from disappointed. I love a reading about Keitaro and Kitsune, so much better than one of Narusegawa.

A long time has passed since you started and finished your work. If by chance you have created a sequel can you please send me a link via PM?
saiyan prince1 chapter 12 . 7/29/2006
lol great job with the whole fic. i liked it
SoloTalent chapter 12 . 5/26/2006
Nice Ff , although i would have appriticiated a more growing relationship between Kei Kit . how they came together was good , although you maybe rushed a bit too much , but still it wasnt very much ooc , so its acceptable . And i was drunk from the 6th chapter , so maybe i am not sober enough to give a give review :)
FaytRain chapter 12 . 4/2/2006
I LOVE THIS FICCY NYAH!

THIS WAS SO NICE AND SWEET!

AND IT'S SO RARE FOR A KIT/KEI

FICCY NYAH!

LOVE IT NYAH!

GOOD LUCK ON FUTURE FANFICTIONS NYAH!
Grey Wolf4 chapter 12 . 11/30/2004
This is a great story this is the first Keitaro x Kitsune fic I came across.
Blackheart Syaoran chapter 12 . 11/18/2004
Overall, this story is excellent. Ironically, I read this after playing the Love Hina date sim, in which I, playing Keitaro, pretty much hooked up with Kitsune. Like I said, ironic. Excellent work, again. This pairing is my preferred one, and I intend to read the sequel. Keep up the good work. Cheers.
DaemonAvatar chapter 8 . 9/25/2004
This is really good- I like the rythm of the story.
Gotenks01013 chapter 12 . 8/27/2004
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
riderofdragons chapter 12 . 8/26/2004
Aww...its over? Great work! But, I think a sequal is definately need here, there's just so much life left for the story to explore. Please continue writting.
NefCanuck chapter 12 . 8/26/2004
Neat way to end it... and yeah a sequel sounds... intriguing... Congrats
Doss chapter 12 . 8/25/2004
wow this is really good.I WANT A NICE LONG SEQUAL THOUGH!i want to see what kitsune and kietaros life would be like together please make this what your sequal to be about pls!and is it possible for a lemon pls?
Pleased chapter 12 . 8/25/2004
Very nice story. Unique and touching. Hope to read more of your work...maybe a lil Kei/Mutsumi story. Hint hint, never enough of those stories. But anyway take pride in writing a VERY good Kei/Kit fic
Lok chapter 12 . 8/25/2004
Yea, I think you should do a sequal. Maybe detailing their married life?
HinaGuy749 chapter 12 . 8/24/2004
This story definitly warrants a sequal, I mean it must be done and about this story I love it so much especilly for the pairing 'cause you don't see alot of Keitaro/Kitsune fics and this is the first one on the site that is actually finished and if you you make a sequal, please do so, then that will be another first. Anyways keep up hte awesome work and start that ne w fic as soon as possible. Peace w/ chicken grease!
jennyjennai chapter 12 . 8/24/2004
It was well worth the wait, and Yes! I think a sequel is in order. I leave it all up tp you... Good story, it was nice to see Kei-kun end up with someone else for a change. Good luck!