Reviews for Inner Strength
gqfan4life11 chapter 3 . 5/20/2004
aww I really like this story! are you gonna update?
hgill chapter 3 . 3/22/2004
i'm kinda giggling about the end..great chapter but i am anxoius for the next one and cbg and joan convo
possibilities chapter 3 . 3/22/2004
This is getting interesting! I confess I'm not so into the stories where people end up in comas and other tragic emergencies, but I'm interested in the internal monologues and how that compares with what people actually say out loud to each other, and what they DO about all this stuff they're feeling and thinking. I'm very interested to see where this goes! You've already surprised me a few times, which I enjoy!
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 3 . 3/22/2004
Pseudo-interesting filler. Keep writing.
hgill chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
i am cursed i say i still can't see the next chapter its not showing up i guess i'll have to wait till 2morrow but i bet its good eh alrite 2morrow then :)
Hoot-Hoot-Ashie chapter 3 . 3/21/2004
this is getting even better can't wait for the next part
bootyliciousbooty chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
great fan fic! please dont let joan die and plz keep on writing!
Hoot-Hoot-Ashie chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
hurry back
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 2 . 3/18/2004
That was one fast update! Not that I don't appreciate it... And couldn't God take care of the forms? Declare them evil, or something? (sigh) Anyway, I'm anxious to find out what happens next.
hgill chapter 2 . 3/16/2004
wow, i think i can wiat this is a good fanfic - great job i hope we get to hear from joan and god-lol maybe cute guy lol
Allie chapter 2 . 3/16/2004
Darn the person who first recognized cliffhangers! Darn them! :o)
I still like the story, it's fun to read! So update soon!
al chapter 2 . 3/16/2004
good. next? :D
AL
Jessilea chapter 2 . 3/16/2004
::Sniff: It's so emotional...I love it. I hope you continue! And don't apologize about midterms, I'm in the same boat. Great chapter!
hgill chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
darn it chappy 2 isn't showing up yet- *stamps foot* and yep its 5 am and i am finsihing my so called research paper ahh sorry for anyone who just read this its me slep deprived and crazy ok i will review once i get the new chapter :)
janellio chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Uh i sure hope you are gonna update soon, ohterwise, I'll be forced to coem after you. WHy does everyone have to have cliffies? huh? why? huh?