Reviews for Guardians of Pokemon
Zero Admin Eevee chapter 156 . 10/9/2006
Yes, another chapter! (sings and dances)

This was nice, really nice, I was really kept in suspense through the whole chapter! Eh, I love watching battles like this.
Izayoi Aki SDG chapter 134 . 10/2/2006
This story is great so far!

Keep it up!

I believe you are missing a pokemon on the captured list in your profile. According to the chapter: All's fair in Luv and war, Misty captured the Luvdisc yet your capture list does not have Luvdisc listed as captured.
Kirby Oak chapter 156 . 10/1/2006
Bloomin romance on the side of evil? And yet another story where the Heros are too good for their own good.
Cyberchao X chapter 156 . 10/1/2006
Oh, bravo! So, too bad that they didn't get it, but we have our next Ultra power, so it's not a total wash. I remembered earlier you said that you were just heading off to college. How's that going for you? My second attempt at being a college freshman is going much better than the first... -_-' Keep up the good work!
GLAD Killer Association chapter 155 . 9/19/2006
A lot of OC's, I see.

The characters appear to be quite similar in character to one another...

Eusine appears to be quite out of character in this chapter.
Cyberchao X chapter 155 . 9/11/2006
Actually, the first movie was longer than most of these regular-length stories. I don't really see these as movie length, but if you say so...And that was a surprisingly prompt update!
spitz chapter 155 . 9/11/2006
haave the plushie and a c(::)(::)kie
Cyberchao X chapter 154 . 9/7/2006
Ah, so you're about the same age as I am. Cool. And this chapter was funny, like...well...oh, no, I lost the noun again!
spitz chapter 154 . 9/6/2006
uhh my head hurts have 34 plushies
Zero Admin Eevee chapter 154 . 9/6/2006
It's good that you are updating this story, which continues to capture much of readers' interest. However, you stated before in the first few chapters that movie length episodes would not appear often, but nearer the end movie length has increased from 11 pages (Mewtwo's Revenge) to almost 70 pages (Wish Upon Unown). Also, episodes have been getting much longer than the usual 4 pages episodes that were appearing at the start, to episodes as long as Mewtwo's Revenge. I am curious as to why this is happening.
Kirby Oak chapter 154 . 9/6/2006
Woah... Trippy. O.o
TsubaruKimimori chapter 154 . 9/5/2006
wooho! i love this so much. Uggh college i know how you feel i start in october
Blaze Productions chapter 153 . 8/30/2006
Nice. I did something similar called the Mighty Morphin Poke Rangers. If you're intrested, check my profile! Anyway, continue soon!
spitz chapter 153 . 8/29/2006
i am so sorry for not reivewing sooner do 65 umbreon plushis make up for it? here take em
Zero Admin Eevee chapter 153 . 8/28/2006
I would say, personally, that this story is more than imaginative, but a true masterpiece. You have been dedicated to this piece of fiction for at least two years by now, am I not right? This should show how devoted you are. However, your updates appear to have been slowing over the past few weeks. Are you losing hope? This is a large project to handle, and I am sure that ideas come less quickly than they used to. Perhaps you could take each episode one part at a time.

If you could be truly dedicated to this story for two years, I am pleased to say that you can probably stick it for another few years at least. After all, something like this must be a pleasure to take on and write. You may have your difficulties (high school) but your fans will look forward to your loyal updates, and will think very highly of you on your creative chapters that used to appear day by day. Now, we look forward to your updates, and hope you will post another chapter soon.
1,001 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »