Reviews for Guardians of Pokemon
DespicableFool chapter 158 . 2/17/2013
man, reading these out of order was actually not a bad idea. This is actually very good. I'm going to read another one. How long have you been writing this anyway?
DespicableFool chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
This story isn't bad. Unfortunately, I can't review any better than that, because I don't know as much about Pokemon as i would like, so i don't know what's originally in the show and what's yours too well...not that that's your fault by any means.

I'll be reading some of the other chapters and will let you know what I think.
Mpnagem89 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Your fanfic is quite good, if it's okay with you if I request this to Fanfic Critic?
Masonicon chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
In the Guardians of Pokemon, you does good job giving our favorite Pokemon Human characters Superpowers, by turning them into Power Rangers(too bad, you aren't actually watch it).

and why this fic is dead?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
I loved your bokks or writings youve inspired me may i use your guadians ill give you credit for ur charaters
Hexaphobie-x chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I think that your dialogue is too fast and it needs to be in separate paragraphs.
Brigandine00 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
It's all happening too fast
Cyberchao X chapter 173 . 4/23/2010
"Near future", huh? It's been over two years!
Cyberchao X chapter 171 . 4/23/2010
This one necessitates an update to a profile, too.
Cyberchao X chapter 170 . 4/23/2010
I think you need to update Chibi's profile for this one...
Cyberchao X chapter 161 . 4/23/2010
Um...since they were originally coming from Ecruteak, shouldn't they have been in Mahogany Town BEFORE going through the Ice Cave?
Cyberchao X chapter 136 . 4/22/2010
In Chapter 128, you referred to Pikachu as having a "somewhat preteen body", which you seem to be contradicting here. So, what's the deal? Is Pikachu just really flat-chested?
Cyberchao X chapter 133 . 4/22/2010
Heh, I've just been re-reading this, and it seems I didn't get it exactly right the first time. It's actually Jessie in Todd's body, and James in Dash's-the hint being that Jessie was the one that expected something to get screwed up, and then Todd's body said something about "knowing this would happen".
Blaze Productions chapter 173 . 12/22/2009