Reviews for Guardians of Pokemon
rath chapter 131 . 6/25/2009
are u going to make a sequel or something since it going to be a long time for them to catch all the pokemons, also are they going to catch the sinnoh pokemons too as well Dialga and Palkia. those two would be the most chanelleging for them, since it show how strong the two are in the movie rise of darkrai. and aren't u going to update it been a year that i read this or something like that.
Cyberchao X chapter 173 . 11/10/2008
Very good. I love it. Please get back to writing soon!
Cyberchao X chapter 172 . 11/10/2008
Love the fourth wall breaking.
Cyberchao X chapter 171 . 11/10/2008
Ah, yes, I must not have had this on my alert list...well, a very good job.
Dragon Master Paul chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
great
mwc01 chapter 173 . 3/27/2008
Well, I have finally caught up with the story! This story is one of the best out there, or at least in my opinion. I sure hope you get another chance to update the story soon, but as college finals are probably approaching for you (as I know they are for me as well.) then I can probably wait until your finals are over with and hope to see the next chapter sometime around then.
mwc01 chapter 169 . 3/26/2008
I just thought I'd stop here for a moment and review once again. It's been over a month since my last review, but I've just been trying to read and catch up with the story. I see that you are busy with college, and that definitely does suck. I sure hope you will be able to continue with your Option 1 when the summer gets here, as it seems as if you did indeed go with it.

I'll be looking forward to updates when that time comes! (if my summer work doesn't keep me from reading, that is.)
mwc01 chapter 84 . 2/20/2008
Wow...at the end of the second movie and it was great! I loved the crossover episodes and can't wait to read the other 89 chapters!
mwc01 chapter 49 . 2/18/2008
A review a day or two...lol. Really loving how the story is progressing at this point, and can't wait to get caught up with the story...121 chapters to go? I've lost count. lol. This is the longest story, chapter-wise that I've ever read...and actually double-checking, longest story I've ever read.
mwc01 chapter 33 . 2/17/2008
Psst...helping you get to 10 reviews. I was able to read more today, and love the story even more! Now, just, 140 something chapters to go!
mwc01 chapter 18 . 2/16/2008
Wow. This is a good story. I'm stopping here for the day (*cough* night, 2 am...*shifty eyes*) and just really marking my place with this review, since I may not be able to read the rest of the story for a while, and might forget where I left off exactly.

Hope to maybe catch up with the story entirely, soon!
LordApocolypse-End of Days chapter 173 . 2/10/2008
Ohh!You're gonna hit 10 reviews soon!You're already at 960!
Kirby Oak chapter 173 . 12/31/2007
Two words: "Absolute insanity". Granted, not like it was any more so than some of your other episodes. It had a happy ending, so I suppose that's good. There were some miscellaneous grammar mistakes, but none of them particularly memorable. Oh, and apparently Jessie and James are being haunted by the debt collector of their Rocket past.

You know... my reviews really aren't that helpful, are they? Oh well, at least it tells you that I'm reading. Also, I'd imagine that they might be mildly entertaining on occasion.

At any rate, hope you had a happy holiday season and update whenever.

-Kirby D. Oak, dated January 1st, 2008!
uchihakiriko chapter 173 . 12/24/2007
YES! NERIKOxDASH 4EVER!
Raven the Ravenous chapter 173 . 12/23/2007
Much obliged for the cheesy but greatful Christmas special! So, Dash and Neriko? Though I'm now more interested in the next episode! Looking forward to the next episode!
1,001 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »