Reviews for Guardians of Pokemon
poka chapter 23 . 12/23/2007
do the guardians have to captur ledgendaries as well?
ry chapter 172 . 12/22/2007
Ry:Heh I'M LAZY!TIMEFLEX(CHECK MY PROFILE,HAHA[STUPIDLY]PROFILE!)

Vy:did you give him stupid pills,Ontura?

Ontura:yes...

Ry:Timeflex!Use pinecream attack!Duh... WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT'S NOT AN ATTACK!(Faints)

Vy and Ontura:...Wow...
Raven the Ravenous chapter 172 . 12/22/2007
Great! Looking forward to it! And good thing you leaped over the 4th gen Pokemon. It's already enough with the 1st-3rd gen so this should make things easier! Eh, not much to say but I always enjoy reading your fic!
Jenova's son chapter 8 . 12/19/2007
a narator stalking te characters hahahahahaha! god im starting to like your work.
Jenova's son chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
it was a great idea to do this story... but you pretty much stole my idea!. now i wont hold anything agsinst you. i mean i didnt even write it up on the internet yet. so im just going to say this.

i dont know how you got in there but keep outa my head!

from deoxyshybrid249

p.s:i mean it when i say stay out. unless your invited to a party hahahahaha.
maskedmarth chapter 81 . 11/24/2007
Great story!
Raven the Ravenous chapter 171 . 11/23/2007
- Whaddya know, Dash found someone that actually loves him for him! Sad that she's none other than the enemy :(

Woohoo, you updated! I've got a ton of fics to read so my fic-reading days will never end, ever! Course, like I said, when it comes to Pkmn fics, yours is the one I'm keeping a sharp eye on, Mr. Panda :D 'Til next time!
Izayoi Aki SDG chapter 159 . 11/19/2007
I agree that Bidoof is a good HM slave but I used a Cricketune in my game as an HM slave.
LordApocolypse-End of Days chapter 165 . 10/28/2007
you got the magicarp battle sceane from newgrounds didnt you?
Kishoto chapter 170 . 10/25/2007
I love the 'Guardian' idea but you're not a very good writer. I mean you're persistent, I can see by the six hundred thousand words, but you write like an 8 yr. old. No proper paragraphs, the dialogue is very bland. If you want to read the example of a good, well structured story read Tales of Flame by Buwaro. It's over two hundred thousand words long. His story is funny without being just plain bad and childish like yours. Sorry if this offends you but as a reader of over 10 fanfiction in a dozen sections I must tell u it's the truth. Go read some good fanfiction instead of just writing so u can improve. This story has the potential to be awesome (although it might be too late considering you're 600 thousand wrods in) but u don't have the writing capabilities.
SpitZ chapter 170 . 9/24/2007
I have faith in you! You go panda!
sk8terjkh123456789101112131415 chapter 161 . 9/21/2007
good chapter i fell kinda bad for dash though
Mustang Driver chapter 170 . 9/17/2007
Like others, I didn't expect an update this early! I take it as a good sign, that you're willing to try updating this story even during the school year (Something I can never do...)!

I forsee that the fourth movie will involve Celebi (Of course), but what about the later movies? You already mixed the third, fifth, and sixth movies together. Maybe the fifth and sixth movies could involve other Legendaries, like Groudon and Kyogre!
Raven the Ravenous chapter 170 . 9/16/2007
Hear, Hear, Mr. Panda! I too am unable to do what I need to do because my mind is constantly pestering me to get those ideas down. And because I hate studying and homework, hate it! It's good to see you writing again :)

This chapter was really something. It seems that the Evil(?) Guardians are not as evil as we thought they were though I'm more interested in the next episode aka chapter. Wow, it felt so long ago that- wait, Dash's never gone on a date! Who is it I wonder!
uchihakiriko chapter 170 . 9/16/2007