Reviews for Guardians of Pokemon
Cyberchao X chapter 170 . 9/16/2007
Nice. And I totally understand about the updating during the school year.
Kirby Oak chapter 170 . 9/16/2007
Well, it's good to see that you're trying to write as much as possible. That's always a good thing. As for the chapter, it was pretty good. It did seem kind of short, but I can forgive you considering your situation. Well, hope to see an update soon, but if you can't, then at least update some day.

-Kirby D. Oak
Cyberchao X chapter 169 . 8/27/2007
Yeah, I could tell that it had something to do with the three of them. A couple of errors here and there, but mostly good. So good, in fact, that I didn't realize how short the chapter was; it seemed as if this chapter and the previous one were all one chapter. So with the Johto arc done, which arc comes next: Hoenn or Sinnoh? Is Orre eventually going to be integrated into the story, too? And what's the deal with the new Team Rocket? So much interesting stuff to look forward to!
Cyberchao X chapter 168 . 8/27/2007
One error found. At first, I thought it was more, but then I noticed that you mentioned that the Evil Guardians were explaining it as Lawrence I was explaining it to the others. Very good split-scene work, then. Only error is right near the beginning of the Pikachu-Electra battle.
Cyberchao X chapter 167 . 8/27/2007
True, I noticed that. I think they changed the motto again for Diamond and Pearl. Also, I forgot to mention in my review last chapter that the Guardians that had been up on the mountain should have already known that the Clear Bell that Eusine had wasn't Suicune's, because they had just seen Suicune up on Mt. Mortar and Eusine already had that bell by that time. Of course, if all three dogs are now here in Lawrence I's airship, that whole theory disappears. But this fight has little purpose, I think.
Cyberchao X chapter 166 . 8/27/2007
Oh, my, now that was an unexpected twist. And yeah, I can see how that would be a tough trial. In the latest version, Trapinch has a bajillion or so really powerful attacks that it doesn't learn if it evolves, making it one of the more powerful creatures in the game at high levels. Well, after it's evolved once it's done learning those attacks, anyway.
Cyberchao X chapter 165 . 8/27/2007
Never saw that movie, unfortunately, but this chapter was freakin' awesome. Love it; going on to the next one.
Cyberchao X chapter 164 . 8/27/2007
Interesting...a new mystery, and to think that a non-legendary created so much trouble over a span of two full chapters...
Cyberchao X chapter 163 . 8/27/2007
Pretty impressive...so was that an upgrade? Awesome. Gotta keep it up.
Cyberchao X chapter 162 . 8/27/2007
Very good. Sorry I didn't get here sooner. And yes, that glowing is intriguing.
Kirby Oak chapter 169 . 8/23/2007
So... Does that mean that we're going to Hoenn, now? Anyway... Funny story: I was listening to music while reading and the Pokémon Johto theme came on at the end, right when I got to the part with the celebration. Well, I think it's funny anyways...

So, hope to see an update, whenever that may be. It's odd, I tend to write less during the summer. I guess different people, different methods... or something... Whatever... Just don't let the story die!

-Kirby D. Oak
Mustang Driver chapter 169 . 8/22/2007
Too bad you're taking a break from writing, but at least you got the whole Johto thing done. I wonder when they will go to Hoenn, or even Sinnoh...Only time will tell, I guess.
Zero Admin Eevee chapter 169 . 8/19/2007
Well, it is sort of depressing to hear that such an enduring story will most probably be put on hiatus for another year.

I'm not sure what to say, since your writing style has evolved significantly since the beginning of the fanfiction- except that since you still have a long way to go, keep the updates going and finish this spectacularly- especially as Sinnoh has just made its appearance. I notice that you wre hinting vaguely at events that might come to be in the near future, which makes events not as surprising as they might have been- but whether that is good or bad, I'll leave up to you to decide.

Good luck for future chapters, and update whenever you can. I'll be waiting.
Spitz chapter 169 . 8/19/2007
It's good that the Jhoto Saga is finally finished...I just hate the fact that it MIGHT be a whole year until you get this updated...I grieve for it... I'll put my faith in you all the way!
Raven the Ravenous chapter 169 . 8/19/2007
All I know is that, even with the Legendary Beasts (they kinda look like a lion, a wolf and a tiger, maybe?) captured, you do realize you'll still be contending with a lot of other trio Legendaries out there, right?

Dang, you're not going to be able to update as often as we all liked and how many hits do you have for this fic cuz with all the reviews here, it's gotta be at 10 or something like that! Anyways, I'll be glad to see the fic getting back to the Kanto region. Whew, more action, more adventure, more catching the Pokemon, more humor and more along-the-sides romance! Oh yeah, the part where Jesse and James were saying how the Houndooms kept melting their weapons, that was funny because they are both Ice and Steel Guardians respectively! Wow, I never knew that about Oki and the fire of the Burned Tower but could it really have been him? You sure know how to keep your readers interested up till the very end. Don't worry, I'm still here though I'll be starting college too *grumble* but I'll try to stay on my toes with fanfiction as well as college of course! Alright then, see you in the next chapter!

~Patience is a virtue.~