Reviews for Guardians of Pokemon
gladdecease chapter 70 . 6/13/2004
Unless I'm extremely mistaken, I'm extremely confused. From what I know, Miho is a water Pokémon trainer, so she would most likely be the water guardian...but then she wouldn't face off with Brock, which would ruin the whole point of her being a guardian...so...never mind all that. I kind of figured that Jeesie and James would come into this somehow, eventually, but in your preview of the next episode, it seems like Green knew the duo previously, at least by the way she distrusted them. Maybe she was just siding with Ash until she knew them better. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter, so keep up the good work. Later!
Moo chapter 70 . 6/12/2004
At this rate you will have 100 chapters which I think is THE longest pokemon stor in this whole sector Chapter wise that is ANYWAY

Why is Miho (brock's mother) The Rock guardian wouldn't she be more of a water pokemon guardian being that she is a water trainer?
R e c r a p t o r chapter 70 . 6/12/2004
I have an idea for a knew guardian! There are several rare legendary pokemon, so there should be a "legendary guardian"!

Also dont forget about Latios and Latias and the fact that Latias kissed ash at the end of the movie they were in. You could build on that...

Semoyr the sientist should be added more in the story since he might of had contact with proffesor oak...

There could also be a guardian for all the extinxt pokemon like Kabuto and Omastar... the "Extinxt Guardian"?
Star AJT 84 chapter 70 . 6/12/2004
I knew that there was at least some good in Jessie & James.

Those Evil Guardians are incredibly powerful… how can anyone of them defeat them?

Sometimes I wish the other Guardians' weapons will arrive quickly, because if they don't… it's "Hasta La Vista, Poké-World!" Baby!

I have a theory that there's a possibility that there's another Pokémon variety; Light. I got that possibility from the Dark-type Pokémon. If it's possible, then I think it's also possible that May could be the Light Guardian.
gladdecease chapter 69 . 6/12/2004
Wow...this chapter has extreme amounts of suspense! Can't wait for more! By the way, why was Mitsumi so quiet? does she know something about these mysterious voices? Hmm...maybe she really IS evil and Brock will have to pay Dash back in their bet...or maybe it's just because she is the ghost guardian, and these creatures seem like ghosts somehow [to me, anyway]. Nice job! Later!
Moo chapter 68 . 6/11/2004
hehe Brock telling Misty off and Later Misty flashing Brock and all the other guardians were getting nose bleeds is this including the females too?

If only there was a pic of Misty and what she did to brock...

hehe Nosebleed THE RULE OF ANIME where if you like someone or something and a sexy women appears then you get a nosebleed
gladdecease chapter 68 . 6/11/2004
Yay for the funny-ness! Just wondering, although it doesn't really matter...which Guardians were secretly watching? Would it make anyone jealous to know they were aroused by Misty? Not a bad chapter at all...keep up the good work...Later!
gladdecease chapter 66 . 6/11/2004
So...Now there are - what? 14? 15? *checks* okay, 15 identified guardians. Now all that's left is steel and ice! Can't wait for more! Later!
Moo chapter 67 . 6/10/2004
Yes the infamous dub mistranslation though was it an Accident or intentional? though thats the problem with the English always mis dubbing stuff or what not.

hehe Jiroo getting his hormones peaked. I wonder what the girls would be like when their hormones peak... hm
Flyboy chapter 28 . 6/10/2004
I just got to chapter 28. When Brock says 5 minutes could last 10 episodes, is he talking about The Law of Anime #6, the Law of Temporal Variability?
the pen pals chapter 67 . 6/10/2004
Yay! We get to see Brock's siblings again! They musta' been really proud of him. Brock is really kind to them.

Hmm...who could the weird woman be? The mum? And will we find out more about his father's death? Stoned to death in Pewter City? Hmm...

It was a little irresponsible for Brock to leave Jiroo in charge. From what I gather, he was only 12-13. That's not nearly old enough to look after 7 children. Mind you, they've been living alone for quite awhile.

Anyway, continue writing and FTF!

Yours "Keroberos, guardian beast of the seal"ly,

The chum of Penpal
MoonTearGirl chapter 10 . 6/9/2004
WOW this story is really cool...i love magic and supernatural things!

this is awesome!

even though i'm only at the beginning hehehe ;)

good job so far!
Moo chapter 66 . 6/8/2004
oh uh Gary likes Mitsumi and gets Ash jealous and I'm no pun catcher so there ONWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER
Moo chapter 65 . 6/8/2004
ITS CLEFAIRY BASHING SEASON RAR *beats clefairy with pillows* MWHAHAHAHA hehe seymour he's great and Brock attracted to Misty ONWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER
Flyboy chapter 10 . 6/8/2004
Who is Jupei anyway? The only thing I got is that he is orange and brown, small, and has wings. Is there something I'm missing, or will it be discussed in later chapters?
1,001 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 .. Last Next »